Captain Save a Hoe!!

Wewe you’re full of shit. Always posting tall tales and hekayas of (in)fertile imagination. Occasionally you say something that’s not completely idiotic but at this point, anyone who believes anything you say is a fool.

Its called a 100 dollar handshake.

There’s something always fishy about what that guy posts

Australian not US

a beta male friend of mine nilikuwa namwitia nyama choma kila weekend ili tuongee awachane kuwa captain save a whore, eti anapanga kulipia dame parallel degree pale UON…
lakini bahati mzuri dame alichukuliwa na sponsor before hizo mipango zifike… would be premium tears now …

Ni Nini hufanya mtu kupumbazwa kiasi hicho?

What a conflicted way of thinking! why did he leave her behind? also I highly doubt that you can bribe immigration officials from certain countries. How and where? utaenda ndani instead.

scarcity thinking / ujinga ya soulmate

Rona inenifungia huku. Kenya sijakanyanga since ianze bro.

Yes they do have a jail and as I found out, an hospital too. Back in 2017 something was happening and then something happened and I needed to go in there. I was amazed by how well equipped the inside was , to handle a lot. It’s a mini fortress

Yes those are even worse. Wanakuja wananunua gari na wanaona dollar. Mzee utalia! I think they put an act better. And it seems to work with guys who’re pursuing the crazy mindset of finding a soulmate. Guys with good lives and businesses, getting it all ruined . In my line of work I deal with people at their worst… what I’ve come to realize is, at that stage you’re on your own. Your OWN! Kid u not

Absolutely! It’s obsolete at this point

:D:D:D

Mali ya usago very dangerous

Tulisema the only females you should educate are your daughter, sister or mother

PSA for married and/or single men. Disregard the old one-sided & selfish female adage of, “Happy Wife, Happy Life.”
Your jouissance should not be predicated on whether or not SHE is happy, since she can never ever be satisfied to any level of contentment anyway.

warogi

They possess a character known as “The Chameleon Syndrome”…which is ;

A quasi-supernatural transformation, where the female’s
unholy ability to become whatever the script
calls for in “hooking” a man. She will adopt
his viewpoints, his attitudes, his hobbies, and
his dislikes. Her personality will change to suit
his. She will enroll in classes, become a gourmet cook, stop smoking, switch religions, accept his friends, humor his jealousies, develop
a relationship with his relatives, or whatever
else is called for. She will change colors in the
rocks like a chameleon!

You may have a point there my friend