Can't Wait to See The End..

Shaking your dick at the hand that provides might not be a good idea.

[SIZE=7][B]China Warns U.S. On Tariffs: Don’t Underestimate Determination Of The Chinese People[/B][/SIZE]
China’s Ministry of Commerce issued the warning after President Donald Trump announced more tariffs on goods imported from the country.
https://s.m.huffpost.com/assets/partner-reuters-b01d8aebbd29264b97b1091b01adfcb2a4156fac6a93708b2a27a3ae383dd009.png
08/24/2019 09:02 AM ET

BEIJING, Aug 24 (Reuters) - China said on Saturday it strongly opposes Washington’s decision to levy additional tariffs on $550 billion worth of Chinese goods and warned the United States of consequences if it does not end its “wrong actions.”

The comments made by China’s Ministry of Commerce came after the U.S. President Donald Trump announced on Friday that Washington will impose an additional 5% duty the Chinese goods, hours after Beijing announced its latest retaliatory tariffs on about $75 billion worth of U.S. goods, in the latest tit-for-tat moves in their bilateral trade dispute.

“Such unilateral and bullying trade protectionism and maximum pressure violates the consensus reached by head of China and United States, violates the principle of mutual respect and mutual benefit, and seriously damages the multilateral trade system and the normal international trade order,” China’s commerce ministry said in a statement on Saturday.

“China strongly urges the United States not to misjudge the situation or underestimate determination of the Chinese people,” it added.

Trump’s latest tariff move, announced on Twitter, said the United States would raise its existing tariffs on $250 billion worth of Chinese imports to 30% from the current 25% beginning on Oct. 1, the 70th anniversary of the founding of the communist People’s Republic of China.

At the same time, Trump announced an increase in planned tariffs on the remaining $300 billion worth of Chinese goods to15% from 10%. The United States will begin imposing those tariffs on some products starting Sept. 1, but tariffs on about half of those goods have been delayed until Dec. 15.

Trump was responding to Beijing’s decision on Friday night that it was planning to impose retaliatory tariffs on $75 billion worth of U.S. imports ranging from soybean to ethanol. China will also reinstitute tariffs of 25% on cars and 5% on auto parts suspended last December.

The White House economic adviser said earlier in the week the Trump administration was planning in-person talks betweenU.S. and Chinese officials in September. It is unclear if the bilateral meeting would still take place.

The year-long trade war between the world’s two largest economies has roiled financial markets and shaken the global economy.

(Reporting by Winni Zhou and Se Young Lee; editing by Jason Neely and Ros Russell)

Drumpf has never learned the art of admittingng a miscalculation, which means that he will dig deeper each time the Chinese defy him. Whose economy has started showing strain, causing the oaf to attack his own Fed Chairman?

Politically speaking, this may play a major role in preventing Trump from being re-elected.
However, here is the thing.
Whoever comes in, Democrat or Republican will not undo those tarrifs.
Under Obama, the TPP was designed to do the very things Trump is doing albeit in a Cruder manner.
Move American investments out of China and into nations in Asia it considers its allies namely Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia Thailand and at that time, the Philippines.
What Trump has been doing has heavily benefited Vietnam especially.
In fact, there are tons of articles on how the tarrifs are literally the Gift that keeps Giving for Vietnam.
Another beneficiary is Mexico, whose benefits Trump is leveraging via telling them:Keep the migrants in your nation and we will Tariff China so much that they will move to your country.
It seems to be working.
Eventually, the US economy will recover as supply chains shift from China to the likes of Vietnam, Mexico, Indonesia and interestingly, India whose products are not being tarrifed.
Now given Africa has duty free access to the US on many of the products being tarrifed by the US under AGOA, you would think our leaders would be meeting with the likes of Microsoft to move their hardware factories here. The likes of Mah Wah who make furniture who would help our leather industry to grow and allow us to import timber from the rest of the region, creating supply chains that would make our SGR worth the investment.
But our leaders never think of global events as beneficial. Only about themselves.
Like when the US was sanctioning Iran’s oil. Kenya, Uganda and South Sudan together would have come together and said “Hey, the world will have a shortage of 2.5 million barrels with Iran off the market. How about helping us build some pipelines and we will satisfy 600,000 barrels of that and even more in future”.A strategy that would work only if the three nations worked together, not one.
China and Japan would have been jostling to build the pipeline.
But Africa is Africa. A hopeless case.

:D:D:D:D:D Why won’t Trump just stop winning?

Oh it hurts so bad. Why can’t he just admit failure and miscalculation and just go away forever?!

Nne tena daddy. Sijui utafanya nini.

@Nattydread Trump’s miscalculations must be very bad, they landed him in the white house by accident.

He miscalculated and ended up turning his father’s millions into tens of billions.

I need me some of those terrible miscalculations.

You don’t even know what the tariffs are aimed at achieving but you are very bitter.

You were not even there when the tariffs were being planned… but you are emotional.

Is there an interpreter here to tell us what little Peremende is saying? My browser does not show his posts. :smiley:

Let’s stop right there. It is not about the fact the Americans can’t fight for trade, it is the machismo this guy brings in for political reasons… not American but Trump’s! That’s the stickler.

If you approach your future father-in-law, and you prop your manhood on the table or call people ugly names, bad things are going to happen.

The fellow brother that follows me like a fly that won’t die has joined the fray. Give him a Hershey’s Kisses and send him on his way.

The same people advising Trump on putting tariffs on China are the VERY SAME ONES who have guided American economic policy from the past.
Under Obama, I believe the Chinese were prevented from taking over Qualcomm for security reasons and the sanctions Trump imposed on ZTE for a short period of time were drafted in the Obama era who was aiming to do the same.
Just because Trump is doing them in a crude manner does not mean they would have never happened.The US has no interest in having trade ties with an adversary in the long run. That is bad security policy.

Na umejuaje ni mimi niko area?

Why won’t Trump just stop winning?

Oh it hurts so bad. Why can’t he just admit failure and miscalculation and just go away forever?!

Nne tena daddy. Sijui utafanya nini.

@Nattydread Trump’s miscalculations must be very bad, they landed him in the white house by accident.

He miscalculated and ended up turning his father’s millions into tens of billions.

I need me some of those terrible miscalculations.

You don’t even know what the tariffs are aimed at achieving but you are very bitter.

You were not even there when the tariffs were being planned… but you are very emotional. Nini hukusumbua!!!

Natumai sasa umesoma wewe mzee. Ama mnadhani siwezi wafanya msome by force?

You will read when I say read.

@Amused I could make you read my comments daily. Blocking haina meaning. :D:D:D

Daily!!

False. And leave Obama outta this. Did you once see Obama point a finger at Bush? That would be bitchy and you’re supporting it. Trump is supposed to strut his own stuff. Get going.