CANCER HOAX

Sijui pia - Uliza Mchemraba wa Barafu (@Ice_Cube ) hapo juu.

Kindly share…

Here is an interesting anti-cancer drug which was discovered by accident:

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/12/old-drug-alcoholism-finds-new-life-cancer-treatment

This disease is like fighting a wild fire, we threw everything we could at it,
Its a lot of information but I’ll try and make it short and may be later when I get time I’ll do a whole thread

This is what worked for us we used a mix of conventional medicine and alternative medicine we are also a faith based family so a lot of prayer was used. We rejected chemo. Its been exactly a year from diagnosis and after 7 months after treatment the cancer was gone.
We used many strategies but below are the main ones, I’ve also provided links below.
I pray and hope this helps someone else.

Conventional
[ul]
[li]Radiation - The tumour was inoperable radiation helped shrink it[/li][/ul]

Alternative

[ul]
[li]Immune booster -Intravenous Vitamin C [/li][li]To flush lactic acid( I’ve included an explanation below) - MSM ( Methylsulfonylmethane ) organic sulphur crystals [/li]Dosage :16 table spoons in a gallon of bottled water take 16 ounces per day or 2 tablespoons in 16 ounces (2 glasses of water) per day
[/ul]
[ul]
[li] Diet - Ketogenic[/li][/ul]
Focus on an alkaline diet
Low carb
mainly veggies , asparagus spinach broccoli, arugula dandelion leaves
Organic raw vegetable smoothies
Lemon juice 3 - 6 lemons per day
Bone soup and gelatin to support ski and cell regeneration

Other therapies that worked for people I know

Baking soda- it alkalnises the body Nature Works Best
papaya leaves- https://beatcancer.org/blog-posts/papaya-leaves-a-powerful-cure-for-cancer
Aloe aborecens - https://www.healingcancernaturally.com/aloe-vera-honey-rum-treatment.html

1. The tumour feeds on sugar (glucose) eliminate all sugar and carbohydrates essentially go on a keto diet or low carb diet starve the tumour
    a keto diet is heavy in healthy fats like coconut, olive oil which convert into ketones which healthy cells can use for energy instead of glucose

2 although you eliminate sugar, the tumour is still capable of producing its own glucose in what is known as the lactic acid cycle the glucose is converted to lactic acid which is converted back to glucose in the liver and the cycle repeats itself over again
cancer patients who have lost weight because of their cancer and they have become very weak are almost guaranteed to have cachexia (i.e. lactic acid). Another evidence, perhaps the most accurate, is a loss of appetite.

the conversion of glucose to lactic acid consumes massive amounts of energy making the patient ectremely weak

Second, the lactic acid itself, while it is in the bloodstream, can block key nutrients from reaching healthy cells (i.e. non-cancerous cells)leading to muscle wastage and rapid weight loss

Stage IV cancer treatments

Ile ignorance iko kwa hii thread is literally cancerous.

Wow you were very fortunate to get remission that soon
We have lost family and I only wish I had half the info you provided but thanks all the same.

Chemo is essentially a poison and works by killing cells that reproduce rapidly. Thats why peoples hair falls off since cells responsible for hair growth are also killed. Cancer cells also fall into this class but so do so many other body cells. A lot of people who take it are left with chronic ilness and a low quality of life. For me personally I would also seek alternatives… but not chemo.

I have to say hizi vitu zimeandikwa hapa si treatment, kwanza hizo story ya bi-carbonate ni pseudo science. Nashanga umewacha wapi molasses
My aunt was sick and my impressionable mum akapata a ka certain con-man to come teach this, needless to say hazikusaidia.
Even if someone survived cancer while they were taking these “alternative treatments”, that doesn’t mean they were cured by it.

I can only speak from my own experience, I don’t know what your aunt took and I’m not out to convince anyone but if I may ask what would make “someone survive” late stage cancer ???

Niki meni?

shhhhhh
tulia

The important thing to understand is that cancer is a result of a compromised immune system so boosting the immune system through proper nutrition is a must.

Although we did alternative therapy we worked with a medical doctor qualified under the western medical system then studied alternative medicine he recommended intravenous Vitamin C , glutothione and vitamin B. immune boost drip.
BTW @shocks our family is in the US so their isn’t that much of quackery one can verify a doctors licence online
We also asked individuals who’d survived the disease to tell us what protocols they used.

What we learnt was sugar is a killer, when a patient is very weak and can’t eat they are given an IV drip which contains dextrose they feel better for a few days then they crash because the cancer cells have received a major boost from the sugar its a vicious cycle so we were advised by a medical doctor to insist on a saline only drip.

When the patient is in the lactic cycle or blockade they are literally dying by the minute because their cells are not getting any nutrition or energy.
My relative was losing 10 lbs every week from 160 lbs to 125 lbs in a span of three weeks. Conventional medicine had given up.

The most important things that stopped this rapid weight loss were

MSM - (Methylsulfonylmethane) organic sulphur crystals
Keto diet - reduced carbohydrate intake
D- Ribose - provides cell energy, most cancer patients suffer from severe fatigue this helps reduce it

The net result was at the end of the treatment cycle my relative was no longer diabetic and cancer free we have follow up every 3 months and so far every thing looks good
Our friends and family who are diabetic have switched to a low carb diet and are now off diabetic medication

My hope is that with this information no other family has to go through the trauma of this disease.

Thank you so much for this. lost a relative in Jan to this slayer.

once she got here she was discharged from hosi, she didnt last three days.

Pole sana, I feel you bro, only someone who’s dealt with it would understand, you watch your loved one fade and there’s nothing you can do about it That’s why I put the info out there and hopefully it will save someone.

sande sana

How long has your relative been in remission?

It’s been a year from having less than two months to live gets follow up every 3 months

Tunangoja elder