Campaigns Picking Up...

Most of you probably have friends their age who’re angling to join the political class. I know a few personally. Been to ODM and once to a JP aspirants fund raisers… Ain’t politics a bitch. I know a guy or two who want to run but have no funds. Another lot of friends who engage in suspicious businesses who are already funding very elaborate campaign plans. The two groups are going at each other “like a nonsense”, so to speak. Don’t ask me what that means coz I am also not sure. It is just crazy out there. Anyways, I happened upon a photo of one aspirant trying to campaign. Hii ni wazimu ama?
[ATTACH=full]70614[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

What do I say?

You have a small penis.

2 Likes

I have a good friend millionaire anataka kua MPig and he does not want to listen to us to invest the money into worthwhile projects for his kids. Wacha aanguke nominations nimchekelee juu hajui how to fight dirty.

1 Like

You don’t have half the idea what people are doing hapa nje. I’ve seen friends lose families… yani bros, sisters and wives coz they’ve gone bonkers about politics. Not sure wako huku so I cannot write such stories juu it will reveal my identity. Wueh.

Yo, sir, lay off the drugs.

Its sad the lengths people will do including selling assets to join politics. If I was to join I would be a career nominated mpig

1 Like

Iko mmoja huko kwetu count, amefence shamba na mawe alafu akaipeleka Equity, anataka kuwa mpig. But haesmake.

1 Like

incumbent kimilili MP ni mimi

1 Like

I was at Kenol on Thursday last week for a burial… in church we had to endure 2hrs of speechs from wanabbe mca’s, mpigs na women reps… one mcas seat has attracted more that 15 candidates. some have the audacity to confess that thier mp is doing a good job but they are best suited for the job. WTF!!!

1 Like

Ngoja electorate iambiwe unakufa na wapinzani wako… .utasangaaaaaa huuhaaaa

apparently he is my neighbour but kura hawezi ako na alot of ground to cover

1 Like

Pesa yake haitoshani na ya kijana ya henry

I am told Aleki anashugulikia the business empire iko London.

Period of people going mad and doing the unthinkable.

1 Like

Period of people going mad and doing the unthinkable.

1 Like

@Eng’iti 's dad recently told him that once your peasant life is over soon, very many people will tell you to run for a political post. So that they get a chance to eat your money together…

1 Like

hehehe.follow old man’s advice utumwagie pesa tule mkubwa.

1 Like

Saizi ni noma bana msee anataka aache job NBO county na ndio ako in charge ya clamping na kadhalika. I forecast doom

1 Like

Hii kiti ya MCA mabeste wangu kadhaa wanatka ku vie, wana expect ni wa chote…

1 Like

tuko wengi. a ninja calls you out of the blues and asks for a small loan ya 15k. Just a month before alikuwa amechukua 10k yenye haikai anakumbuka na hajalipa pia. Just smiled and placed the phone chini nikashangaa kwani ni kichaa au nini. Aliendelea kuongea mimi nikiwa naendelea na biashara zangu ni kama hakuna kitu ya maana anasema.

1 Like