Business ideas @100k

Hiyo 200k c weka kwa entertainment news blog!

Sure! Location means a lot. Its one of the major things I must do first

Ebu fafanua kiasi. I’m all open minded for advices before commencing

Lol
Mdau pesa ndogo kama hizo never open an establishment…a new establishment needs proper money to stock and attract customers …the first impression matters to the customer…hiyo pesa itaishia expenses utabaki na kiasi

If you want to maximise small capital , venture into supply business where you dont even need a store/rent
Tafuta kitu ikona market, cut off the middlemen and brokers, source from the source and bring it to the market…ksh 100k utapiga round mbili ama tatu to earn you minimum 30k

Open an LLC in america and start trading options using TD Ameritrade. Personally I think it can allow for growth as it requires limited funds but can allow for growth. Preferably use Wyoming as a place to open instead of Delaware as it is easier.
Companies to open include Legalzoom among others.
Nikipata zingine ntakuambia.
Options -

Open an LLC in America - https://www.legalzoom.com/

I depend on forex bro…seems ukilemewa na kitu inakuwa scam…ukilemewa kuamsha mzee abdala pia utasema sex ni scam?

Aaah well, I believe nothing is impossible, including your idea. The problem is which is that supply business? Ni nini hiyo iko na market? How do I supply to the market without a physical store?

Si binary options zenye tunaonanga Kenya ni Essential Options Trading Guide
Iko offered on us brokers.
Kufungua LLC ni kitu 5 business days hivi.

Cops one stop shop…should give new meaning to foot traffic.