business for my lady

Kitengela is a consumption town. A walk around Kitengela you see many butcheries. It means selling meat is a good business there. Kama hutaki hiyo ya nyama, fungulia yeye biashara ya kuuza cereals, retail. Hapo kwa store nje, weka fruits. The challenge here will be getting a front-facing shop, yaani kwa barabara

Kitengela being an ASAL area, water and fresh veggies would seem to be a good business proposition. Fanya research.

You missed the point hapo.
hukuona hii-----> ;)?

Black soil ya huko ni acidic babaa not viable for leafy veggies,labda cucumber na pilipili. Too much work needed to make the soil doable

What you are saying could be true but I will take pictures of my ka- garden ujionee…kwanza sukuma, spinach na managu zinamea na leaves kubwa sana…been planting my own veggies in kitengela for over 10years…maji tu ndio hua shida

Hehe … khupipi alileta mcheso kwa kazi

I’m drunk enough to be honest. Utampoteza. women know your type

from my experience, giving people cash to do business is one thing, but giving them (cash + ideas) is usually a nightmare,
let the ideas come from her, otherwise she will start behaving like your employee in that business…

utakuwa unamwamsha aende afungue, na unafanya hesabu ya profit and loss for money you did not receive.

I made a similar mistake with my brother, gave him cash and an idea, hiyo biashara ni kama ilikuwa yangu…from marketing , supply logistics , book keeping etc…

mwishowe tulifunga tu… it will be worse with your wife…

IN CAPITAL LETTERS , WACHA YEYE AKUPATIE IDEAS… UTOE PESA WHEN YOU ARE CONFIDENT SHE HAS THE DRIVE

Villagers husema madem wa saloon ni lanye…mtavunja elder moyo bana

Bibi akitaka pesa ya biashara:

• I remember kitambo kwa hii kijiji tukielezwa kitu moja: if she asks for cash, give her a baby!!!
  • Do you know of any women owned enterprises performing well? I have very many female friends, many are not doing business!! They are just money laundering so well that there business looks so good.
  • Also, if a woman cannot be a good home maker, she should not be given any FREE CAPITAL for SOMETHING TO DO. Does she run her kitchen like a Top Notch restaurant.

Just now I have been talking to someone (mimi nimecheka akiniambia hio story). My employees wife, today morning in the rain, decided she wants to go visit her father. My employee reminded her, about her wanting to go to college. He insisted, if she does not talk to her father about paying for her college, she should not come back! So she starts packing! Hii generation!! Instead of just agreeing she will talk to her father; even lying to talk to your father is acceptable!
In the end, she started war in the house! My employee, fearing things will be broken in the house, removed her from the house and placed her clothes outside. Bibi akaleta fracas, alikuwa anauproot COFFEE TREES!!

Just this week we were discussing what job he can set up for her.

hehehehe

Facts.

The hypergamous nature of women. Empowering her is literally shooting yourself in the foot i.e campaigning against your marriage. You literally can’t win as a man. Think about the two possible outcomes:

Outcome 1: The woman grinds like crazy and becomes successful in that biz. She will divorce you like the 99.99% of successful women did. If she doesn’t, atafura kichwa and you will divorce her. The outcome is the same: the marriage is doomed and you lose your kids.

Outcome 2: The woman loafs around and the business collapses. You loose a ton of money and time.

As you can see, there is literally no upside of starting a business for your wife. Zero. In both scenarios, you lose.

venye @Tia Dalma amesema, if she ain’t enterprising, you will lose your money and start hating her

Ngori saana. Anyway women are women

Mujamaa ushaifungulia wife biz ikaanguka ama akakuwa successful akakufukuza kwa keja yako?

This friend of mine worked for the UN but had many ideas about life and business, so he intended to begin a construction business(he is a trained engineer). He married a gal they had worked together in a smaller NGO and when the contract of the lady ended, they decided jamaa should fund the lady to the tune of 3M - aweke mama biashara ya wholesale, so that should he leave work for the construction business, they will have a good foundation, at least pesa ya chakula na matumizi kidogo haitakosa.

Jamaa mobised his savings plus some small loan, set up the business. Biashara ikaanza kupick, so after work he would pass by kusalimia mama halafu he takes stock and conducts some kidogo accounting.

After a while mama began having attitude. So siku moja jamaa picked calculator and the stock book, mama snatched both, akamuuliza “unashindanga kazi UN halafu unakuja hapa kufanya tuhesabu huelewi kwanini? Ulitoka job si uende home?” Jamaa akaskia build up of anger na akanyamaza coz he saw where that was headed. Mark you, he was repaying the loan from his salary and not the business - giving it time to pick.

Jamaa shelved his plan for construction business, akaambia marafiki amejua if he was to go that route and depend on the wife’s business in any way, he would be a dead man. He there4 concentrated on work, rising ranks and all. Sasa madam biashara ikaisha, akarudi Kwa nyumba. That guy hawezi hata recommend the wife an open position hata akiskia it’s available kabisa, for filling. Alisema wacha mama akae Kwa nyumba alee watoto na akule ujeuri wake

kunywa hiyo pesa na usahau. How does a “business for your lady” work exactly. Kama anaona ako idle sana muongezee mtoto aache kuboeka

Stone age thinking just like @uwesmake

So true.
That explains the million shoes and handbag shops in CBD.