Budget phone

Vipi wana kijiji. What phone would you recommend for a budget of 80k ?

1 Like

Hehe, sasa hio ni budget phone gani buana? Budget phone nikama techno sparks ivi.

Nilikuwa na hio techno spark 7, ilini boo and my one year old son imekuwa yake ya kuwatch cocomelon pale youtube. Sahi naona nme upgrade nikashika kamtandao ka 38k…alafu unasema budget phone ya 80K. Mkuu si basi nikutume kwa @minomolokanyunjakoko, he deals with phones. Businessman mashuhuri saidi.

2 Likes

Pixel 7 pro
Samsung S23 plus

3 Likes

Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus
Oppo Reno 11 Pro 5G

1 Like

@snapdragon saidia elder

3 Likes

Chunga @dr.kerre asi kuinbox. Huyo ni jambazi sugu. Conman Hatare Sana.

6 Likes

Vile Pixel ziko na bugs walai, I’m still not convinced they’re built by Google. On that, I’d go for OnePlus 11 Pro 5G, or 12, it’s running on Gen3, or the Samsung S23 which I don’t think it’s sub 100k

2 Likes

Budget and 80k in the same sentence

1 Like

How much is Redmi note 13? And galaxy A 15? Which is better

@minomolokanyunjakoko inserts a banana into his nether smegma filled regions and later gladly shares it with hawker @sokwemtu as an evening snack on dubois road.filthy fag that one

3 Likes

You seem to be going through some personal struggles elder.

For confidential psychological help.

5 Likes

Pengine he meant 8k

2 Likes

Budget is relative omwami. Kuna phone Hadi za 300k. So 80 is a budget one

Coco melon nimeona ina ushoga these days… Itabidi uweke filter

1 Like

Sandsana, wacha abaki na akili kids. Hii LGBTQ chieth mazeh ina udhi sana. One has to monitor the what the kids are watching online. Ni juu ya hii maneno I decided to renew my subscription na DSTV, net sijalipa banae.

2 Likes

Redmi Note 13 24500. Galaxy A15 22k. I would go for the Redmi since its beats the Samsung hands down in all departments except for the Android version where A15 has Android 15 while Note 13 has android 13.

1 Like

nyinyi ndo hamkuelewa. OP was not asking for an 80k budget phone; he was asking the phone he can get with a budget of 80k. nyinyi mlisomea kizungu wapi?

2 Likes

Nothing Phone 2

1 Like

His budget is not your budget. Peasant

2 Likes

Samsung A54. With legitimate Samsung phones, you at least get the feeling that thought was put in every feature. Wachana na shiny specs; endea value.

1 Like