Broken News: Jose Mourinho appointed Man Utd Manager.

Finally the long wait is over and done, football worst kept secret in the last few months is complete. Jose Mourinho joins the club he always dreamed of leading. Even better he is a Manager not a coach for the 1st time which means he decides who he buys, sells, salaries and contract extensions. No director of football and no sporting director just a list of targets to executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward. However Man Utd has its traditions which remain giving the youth a chance and play fast, attacking football.

http://e0.365dm.com/16/05/16-9/30/jose-mourinho-manchester-united-old-trafford_3471504.jpg?20160523083215

Wacha sasa wamalize 10th kwa league.

1 Like

Manu kwisha nahamia Tottenham

All the best to the chosen one infact before Fergie left he hinted that Jose was the best man to take over after him.

Man Utd all the way, let’s give the dude a chance.

Shemale

Jasim

Exactly, Jose is a good man manager, Rooney-Martial-Smalling-Jones and all players will like his motivation. Unlike Chelsea or Real, you don’t have someone to ran to upstairs to cry about each time the manager does something you don’t agree with. That control is what Jose has craved for. He has to redeem himself and so does the team. Welcome special one to the theater of dreams Old Trafford.

1 Like

You think Carol Radull is also a shemale because she supports Arsenal?
Gimme a break, hater!!!

sasa ameacha kuwa maureen…all the best to him…

I don’t like the ferker, he’s too full of himself.

Ni ------------ mgani kwa EPL ambaye si Manager but a coach?

Any club that has a sporting director or director of football takes away the transfer from the manager thus relegating him to a coach only i.e Chelsea and Man City. Txiki Begiristain is the sporting director at Man City who buys players and advises the owner whom to buy and sell. Michael Emenalo is Chelsea sporting director and actually the coach immediate boss. Jose blames him for his sack since whenever he pointed out Hazard poor performances, he was reported to Emenalo and soon players took sides and stopped playing well.

Pochettino met Sir. Alex to seek his advice on Tottenham contract extension offer a few weeks ago and he was asked to counter the same with one condition. That Spurs drops the position of sporting director held by Franco Baldini and Pochettino be fully incharge of all transfers. It was accepted and he signed a new contract.

Man Utd and Arsenal have never had a sporting director.

5 Likes

SASA WENGER ATAONA MOSHI , HUYU NGOMBE HUHARASS WENGER SANA

Na Real Madrid na Barca ?

Hiyo upuzi ilianza huko before ifike premiership. Barcelona sporting director Robert Fernandez and R. Madrid is Predrag “Peđa” Mijatović. Most of the time, sporting director and coach disagree on transfer leading to serious squad rifts i.e Torres was bought without Jose approval and it backfired, same to Lukaku and De Bruyne.

1 Like

I’ll Give Mou a chance any day, save for his demeanor he is a performer and for all I know football has currently evolved to big business to the stakeholders .The only thing that the fans can take pride in are trophies and silverware.I would personally like to see Manchester thriving in tradition and philosophy but these are long gone. Take for instance a club like Arsenal, the fans are always ranting about the constant drought in silverware and consistently calling for change in guard with respect to the long serving coach. But to the clubs board, the Manager is always keeping them happy by balancing the books.
Club Philosophy ni ya fans because it’s all about the cheque.

2 Likes

Na hiyo nyangau inaitwa juan mata itaiuza tena …

I remember he also had a bitter fallout with Avram Grant in his first stint as Chelsea coach.

Huyu anakuja revenge mission ya chelsea…cant wait for man utd vs chelsea to see how he sets up the team.

1 Like