BREXIT : A new dimension as to why it happened.

Just stumbled upon this documentary.

Just have a look and see.

I think the brits have a real good reason at to why they decided to call it quits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44YTTyQKyJQ

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]45705[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]45708[/ATTACH]

7 Likes

Most people who voted for Brexit now understand their folly. Like they were voting due to peer pressure like teenagers. If only they had given thought to what Brexit means before they cast their trouble votes.

1 Like

I don’t believe the analysis of Kenyans living in Kenya on matters to do with other countries, mostly ni propaganda fed by news media, hearsay or guesswork. Stories to do with Britain skiza mtu kama kabuda who knows the story on the ground sio watu wako thousands of miles away… I remember people here talking about bernie sanders and how trump had no chance where are they now?

11 Likes

EU is a body answerable to nobody. And the executives are appointed not chosen. Most eu country citizens don even know who the fuck sits at the top… If i were a Brit that would really concern me what entails democracy.

3 Likes

What’s the big deal?
Cant they have another referendum to vote on whether to be re-admitted to the EU or not?

1 Like

They already have had a petition for a referendum for re-admission, but the headmasters on the other side have already moved on.

EU hawawabembelezi wanaambiwa watoke spidi spidi so that they can move on

1 Like

Who gives a shiet. This is a small highland of egoistic neo imperialists
And trump is the next president of the United States. Endeleeni kuangalia CNN.

1 Like

Very informative. Everyone should watch it.

It’s not a game, and they’re realizing that now.

The nondescript ruling council ya wazee haiezi kubali huyu joker Don aingie W.H., they cant trust this babuon equivalent with nuke codes. Wait and see it go the Gore-Bush way.

The nondescript ruling council ya wazee haiezi kubali huyu joker Don aingie W.H., they cant trust this babuon equivalent with nuke codes. Wait and see it go the Gore-Bush way.