Breaking: Trump relents formally begins transition

Trump is so universally loathed, that the only foreign countries he would feel comfortably settling in are maybe Russia, India or Brazil.
They are already making repairs at Mar a Lago, his new home, because New York hates him.

You are right. The rot is happening during Trump’s rule. It is happening especially more rapidly in blue states. Ukiona engine inachemka ikiwa na maji, wacha uone bila maji. I was referring to liberal and marxist ideology. This affects the USA negatively, even with conservative presidents in power. Each states determines what the local business environment looks like, including local tax laws, Biden is a rigged in stooge, who will be used to facillitate degenerate policy in schools, law enforceme

I get you clearly now, the mighty USA is on the decline phase.

Let him not lie to you. The red states are the ones in shambles

A bunch of nonsense followed by a prediction. Nothing can be more useless than a MAGA prediction. Aren’t you the same idiots who predicted a landslide win for Drumpf?

Hehe forget about those frogs

This calls for celebrations kiasi. @Bottoms where are you my brada…shietani mshienzy ashindwe. Pls @administrator pin this thread…it has been a long time coming.
I hear Michigan is what has ‘minished/kwinished him’…

The Brits sign petitions to see him off when he comes here on official duties. Interesting to see how they will welcome Joe Biden…

Bear in mind the crook Tramp gives in mos mos as he gets more cornered. He tries to steal the thunder. With the vaccines and then this. Out out out inje akwende.

Ni Mubwa tu

Yes we did predict that. But unless you can see through the mountains of fake ballots, you cant see it.

[SIZE=6]

Simiyu uliskia wapi I say???[/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]335890[/ATTACH]

[MEDIA=twitter]1328033722709381121[/MEDIA]

[SIZE=7]Simiyu uliskia wapi???[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][ATTACH=full]335891[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

[MEDIA=twitter]1331247567041081345[/MEDIA]

Where the fuck have you been. WhiteHouse has signed off on Biden getting the Presidents daily brief.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/24/politics/trump-biden-pdb-transition/index.html

Which mother?

You an evil shit stupid like that creature on your avatar.

Its over fool. You making fool of yourself.

We all watched a fat man tweet insults while eating hamburgers at 2AM from the White House for FOUR years while GOP pretended he’s the greatest president ever. In Two weeks they’ll transform into the most high minded patriots of incorruptible standards and demand Biden solve every problem they cheered Trump for creating. COWARDS

There’s actually a caveat against permanent residency at Mar a Lago (sic) but the Dumpster will find his usual ways to cheat the system. Spoilt brat, always got what he wanted as a kid, now thinks everything is about him.
America has just suffered the worst cyber hack ever, the guy has nothing to say about it; only baseless lies about voter fraud that his zombie followers swear by.

President Trump may be refusing to concede that he’s leaving the White House in January, but first lady Melania Trump and the Secret Service are reportedly busy preparing for his post-presidency life at Mar-a-Lago, his private club in Palm Beach, Florida. There may be a hitch in that plan, though: the neighbors. And thanks to legal agreements Trump signed in the 1990s, they may be able to stop him from making Mar-a-Lago his next home, [I]The Washington Post[/I] reports.

Trump’s Mar-a-Lago neighbors sent a letter to the town of Palm Beach and the Secret Service on Tuesday demanding that the town notify Trump he can’t reside at Mar-a-Lago because he signed away that right in 1993, the [I]Post[/I] reports. Telling Trump he can’t use Mar-a-Lago as his residence now will “avoid an embarrassing situation” in which the former president is ordered to leave after he moves in, the letter said.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?attachments/1608140197645-png.339648/

Trump converted Mar-a-Lago into a private club in 1993 because he needed the money and the estate was expensive to maintain, the [I]Post[/I] reports, but in order to get approval for the transformation, Palm Beach made him sign an agreement that no club member could stay at Mar-a-Lago more than 21 days a year or seven consecutive days, among other restrictions. His attorney promised at the time that Trump would not live at Mar-a-Lago.

“There’s absolutely no legal theory under which he can use that property as both a residence and a club,” Glenn Zeitz, a nearby Palm Beach homeowner, told the Post. “Basically he’s playing a dead hand.” Along with the 1993 agreement, the [I]Post[/I] reports, Trump deeded development rights to the nonprofit National Trust for Historic Preservation, pledging to “forever” give up his right to develop Mar-a-Lago or use it for “any purpose other than club use.”

Palm Beach has enforced the agreement sporadically, giving Trump special leeway while he served as president and frequently visited the property, but the 1993 deal could cause a special headache for the Secret Service, which strives to comply with all state and local laws in carrying out its protective duties. A Trump Organization spokesman told the Post “there is no document or agreement in place that prohibits President Trump from using Mar-a-Lago as his residence.” Read more at [I]The Washington Post[/I].

William Barr To Step Down As Biden Captures All Contested Electoral Votes - News & Politics - Kenya Talk