BREAKING: People abandon their bags at Jekeyaye. Ruto wants taxes by force

@applebee100 @MTINGIZA_KITANDA Itabidi sasa tukiingia vumbistan tunaachana MacBook Dubai alafu tunateremka vile tuko ama just carry a $100 note and bribe those filthy cretin manning customs.

https://twitter.com/itskipronoh/status/1722208494072504812?t=e3sS-uvCox7ezqyzxMlSAQ&s=19

2 Likes

Overthrow this garbage of a government

10 Likes

Cattle thieves cannot run a government

11 Likes

Is this even real?

2 Likes

What tourist would come to kenya with this kind of harassment? Kenya is sinking faster than the Titanic. Am glad nikiingia after my trip hawakuwa wameanza hii umbwakni…watu fakin sana. Alot of KRA agents watakafunga sana…lots of corruption will take place. Give agent 50$ to look the other way. Win win…government gets nothing but negative publicity

11 Likes

Hehe. Aren’t those goods to ve sold at auction?

1 Like

Auction after KRA staff have selected and taken what they want.

1 Like

So this is how much people have been evading taxes?

Watatii, lazima ushuru ilipwe

2 Likes

Its sad that when you land at JKIA you will be expecting harassment. No more home sweet home :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I avoid buying new electronics or I take out the packaging to make it look used. Another thing is to have a hookup at KRA, for 5000 KES someone will meet you and walk you through customs without anyone stopping you. One thing with KRA people is not to get confrontational and you will get a soft landing. All those people uploading TikToks are idiots …KRA people don’t care if you have an accent and are from majuu…play it low …throw in that $ 50 and you will be happy.

1 Like

Kaka, we should get used to paying taxes; the biggest problem we have is corruption, and if the president can address that and channel the funds to better use, which will lead to improved economic growth and development, then Kenya will be a better place. Although pia akona plans zinakaa ufala, naona huyu jamaa anaweza leta positive change akipewa time kiasi.

(Maoni yangu tuu)

2 Likes

:green_emoji: :green_emoji:

8 Likes

Must you use jkia

1 Like

All major airlines have a base there, unless you are suggesting we use Uganda/Tanzania

Ruto is clown and I voted for him.There is nothing he will do.We are waiting for another candidate in 2027 we get rid of this bunch

1 Like

I didn’t vote for him, neither did I vote for Uhuruto-chieth, sahi inabidi we accept that he’s the president and expect some positive changes in future. Nimewacha kutaka pilot afanye ile kitu ama bodyguard aguswe na ile spirit afanye ile kitu

1 Like

Bro, uko sawa kweli. You expect positive change from Nabii? Tangu lini?

5 Likes

Nimekubali leo nabii ndio Rais na ameweka mikakati kutumaliza ama kutujenga

Sad Doctor Who GIF

1 Like

I have no problem paying taxes but those KRA people are not considerate and instead of being welcoming they went to rip you off. 100% of the time what I carry is for personal use and gifts for family and friends but they don’t seem to acknowledge it’s more of jealousy and greediness.

2 Likes

This is what greed looks like

1 Like