Breaking : Parliament Dissolution!

once and for all Ruto will have a stage to proof himself. time for him to shine. on the other hand, this will leave Ruto broke as he will be forced fund a nation wide campaign, which isn’t child play. if i was Uhuru, immediately after the election, regardless if Ruto cares the day or not, i would unleash financial terror on him, and make sure the man is decapitated financially by the year 2022.
i read Uhuru hand in this.

Bana. It doesn’t make any sense. That law is unique in such a manner that if it is enacted, then the seats seize being elective seats and now become selective ones. I have no idea of any country where such has been enacted.
Halafu watalipwaje? The House is already bloated such that no meaningful debate can happen in such an environment. Some MPs never even get a chance to speak because the place is so crowded.

simulisema baba amesoma? kuleni ujeuri wenu

The odds are stack against Ulliam.

Uhuru won’t dissolve the parliament because he is not time bound. What may happen though is that the legality of laws passed by parliament will be put in question given that parliament has basically been declared illegal establishment for failing to pass two thirds gender rule

This country was already in extreme poverty by 2016… courtesy of Ruto looting and underhand ghost deals and also Rotich foolish counsel to the drunk president… the election re-run is never to blame for our dying economy

Will parliament be legally constituted after that advisory? Will they be able to transact business with the dissolution notice in place?

I don’t think so. All the resolutions and laws they pass or formulate from this point will be challenged in court and you can be sure the maraga judges will rule against parliament.

Please let everyone think about what they say. So President Uhuru ignores this order and that means he ignores the Constitution he swore to obey and defend. Okay then that impeachable decision.

Since Parliament and Senate has been dissolved in the eyes of the Judiciary, the matter goes to Supreme Court. Expect CJ to not only reinforce that there but also likely to impeach the President as well. My friend CJ is retiring. He is making his last legacy and taking on President Uhuru.

President Uhuru has to accept this ruling, its not a choice. If not, his head is next on the chopping board.

What I think will happen is that Uhuru will ignore it and then try to appeal the decision or dissolve the parliament 2022 but i think it will be too late.
The question which arises though is… What is the legality of the laws passed after Maraga or courts has considered the parliament as dissolved and illegal entity?

Wewe wacha escapism. Everything you are saying after the fact is irrelevant.
[ATTACH=full]325269[/ATTACH]
The Constitution is very clear. President Uhuru opinion, like or dislike is irrelevant. He shall dissolve Parliament. If he doesn’t then Supreme court will deal with his act of defiance of the Constitution

Why do people assume the President can just disobey this order, CJ and constitution. He swore to defend and obey it. This I’d not a high court order to some ministry.

We will have a constitutional crisis. Since after maraga retires. The new CJ will have to be appointed by the president from the recommendatio of Judicial service commission. And be vetted by parliament. Hapa ni Noma.
This katiba has alot of flaws. It was rushed.

Wow! Just wow!! The hole we’re in, was dug from 2013 when you as Jubilee took the reins.

Take responsibility man.

Wacha uwongo. Shit hit the fan in 2015.

Between 2006 and 2014 a massive 17 companies had initial public offerings (IPO). From 2015 to today, there has been only 1 IPO

[ATTACH=full]325261[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]325262[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]325271[/ATTACH]

Does that then mean that all laws passed since 2016 are unconstitutional? Because that is what dissolving parliament shall mean. And what would dissolving parliament even achieve? The likelihood of more men being reelected again is very high. Would it be dissolved again after the re-election? Let’s stop lying to each other. There is no formula in the Universe to achieve that. You cannot compel citizens to elect people of a particular gender. MPs and proponents of the BBI should seize the moment to rally the country for a deletion of that clause from the constitution. It is impossible to force Kenyans to vote a woman candidate in a democratic exercise; hence the requirement should be deleted and only be observed in appointive positions. For elective positions, it’s unimplementable.

It mean we can sue the parliament for obtaining money with false pretences.

My take is uhunye will probably find a way to wiggle around it… probably with a grey area in the constitution.

Remember this wont be the first time he will disobey a court order. It just wont be as outright as with Miguna.

Expect a lot of legalese to come into play going forward. And political finese. It may be as simple as getting his lawyers to find a way to delay the implementation of this ruling for 2 yrs.

But Uhuru has an habit of ignoring constitution and court orders… He has refused to appoint the judges despite the appointment process being clear in the constitution. What makes you think he won’t as well ignore this ruling and act as if nothing has happened? And I believe he will do that. The guy does not give a damn about the constituon as he has shown

Actually that’s what he should do.

I stand with Ruto

As usual, one thing those in power have mastered is distracting Kenyans from key debates and key matters of public interest. In the next one week, expect matusis to be flying around or some other tactics that will quickly make Kenyans forget about Maraga’s advisory today. By the end of this week, we will be fed with distractions and we will be discussing something else. All these matusis of people insulting mothers of others, or this side vs that side , 80% of them are just distraction tactics and by the end of the week this will be in play.