Breaking news

Those youth are being led by Nakuru MCAs… Political organized crime

#teargasmonday is organised by Clergymen?

14 Likes

Hahaha… Baguok alirushiwa panye na mwanamke? Ujue vile Baba ni mjinga labda alibeba hio panye for sniffing sessions.

5 Likes

At the end of the day the jubilee leaders controlling those youths are just soiling their party’s image.

1 Like

Jogoo rd was blocked in the last demo’s by youth from Makongeni led by the area MCA. That must have passed one Jirani.

Kujipeana 41vs 2 tena

:eek::eek::eek:

Babuon is on a very hurried mission to bring on board several counties for the next week’s anti IEBC protests.

2 Likes

wewe ndio unamuonea kwa D yao!:D:D

1 Like

Too bad for him, wajinga hutoka home ground yake.

1 Like

Jibu swali wacha panganga Jeremy

Many Cord governors from western and Ukambani refused to participate in the demos. No one wants to pick the tab for destruction of property.

4 Likes

Hehehehe I am imagining akina Njoro and My cuzo wambugu throwing stones and telling each other ‘Kel kidi omera!!!’ Hehehehe.

4 Likes

I heard one kikuyu bigot saying only idle poor luo youths allow themselves to be used by Raila. where did these busy rich mungikiz get the time to demonstrate? and by the way I don’t see them rioting in state of the art fuel guzzlers

5 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dunanimalisa

Pro Jubilee bullets fly vertically out into space. Ati cord bullets fly vertically and divert downwards at a higher velocity hadi ndani ya mkundu ya peasant cord ruffian supporter…:D:D:D

5 Likes

hao 2 mnataka kuwabatiza,juu nikipost comment zina malasyia?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Leteni hekaya

Only if, it has blood stains on it. He ferkin loves blood and that woman had a full dosage for baboun.

3 Likes