Breaking news.

What exactly will Ruto do that the Kenyan government can’t handle?? Please tell me all your posts are always serious and not troll

That would’ve been the case
Except that kijiji had already made a thread and concluded that she made claims about WSR that she wasn’t supposed to make. Am sorry but after my mothers and sisters, I trust the village’s ability to discuss events with credibility

Truth of the matter is we’ll never know what prevailed. You hold the opinion that they are trying to spoil Ruto’s name, other people may also say Ruto’s riding on his fallout with the government to commit atrocities and point it right back at them. Knowing how gullible the masses are, each divide will believe what they want to believe depending on the side they stand at, but one thing’s for sure: Just like Okuyus said they’d rather have a dog in State House than Raila, the same should apply to Ruto

Enyewe it is very easy to fool a Kenyan. :smiley:

Ruto’s boobs are growing as if he is on ARVs. But Raila’s hips are buckling too! And Uhuru has a liver that is shouting in silence! Will you vote for me?

Okay

So the girl ratted out on Ruto’s wife. So Ruto’s guys they pulled out her eyes, pulled out her tongue AND THEN conveniently place her in a place where she would be found by someone…just like Ouko?

So Kieleweke guys heard that Rachel’s aide had problems with her. They decided that instead of finding other ways of dealing with Ruto they’ll go straight for the wife’s aide. And no, they just won’t kill her but will torture her. Doesn’t that sound like too much trouble just to get back to Ruto. I mean the president has already hit the guy at all the weak points and right now the dude is already down, why go all the way to kill another innocent soul just to pin it on WSR?? Doesn’t make sense at all

Reichstag manenos

Who is being groomed to be the next gentle soul from the Rift Valley to lead the wananchi? Si ni Gideon? Si alipewa rungu? Ruto akionekana kama mtu wa kutoa wasichana macho na kutoa wasichana ulimi, unafikiri nini itatokea?

My point is, there is better methods that one can use to make Ruto seem evil. I just don’t see them going the extra way of murdering somebody to prove that Ruto is that bad. I believe that if the Kenyan government wants to get back at you all that they got to do is look into your closet, and they’ll find ghosts in there as opposed to creating.

yaani rumours in Kenya ndo news sikuizi.

This is fake nyews.
Nothing on mainstream media.

Njaruo have you even googled this story before running your big tilapia eating mouth?

Fooling a Kenyan is a very easy task indeed.

[SIZE=5]And as for the photo, that is an Indian woman who was part of a family of five who commited suicide back in October 2017 in Hyderabad India.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]The 5 members of the same family committed suicide after losing money in the share market.

[ATTACH=full]305638[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5] https://newsable.asianetnews.com/telangana/5-from-a-family-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5] https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/181017/telangana-5-commit-suicide-after-losses-in-shares.html [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvNg6mZutfg
[/SIZE]

Okay

I don’t recall anything if this magnitude that ever came on and just disappeared like that. Sooner or later utaskia

Admit it. You are an idiot.

io comment iko na statements mbili, ya pili siezi fafanua zaidi