BREAKING NEWS : PRESIDENT MAGUFULI IS GONE

RIP John Pombe Magufuli.

Sad. But even sadder is the thousands that could have survived had he encouraged even a little response to covid. Through his denialism, he didn’t even let hospitals equip themselves with even extra basic oxygen support.

and while many say he was a pan Africanist. I don’t think so. He was a petty dictator with little man syndrome especially when it came to Kenya. My only admiration for him as compared to our own here is his strong stand against the colonials and the Chinese and extreme corruption

amazing that covid took both him and fellow nkurunzi… both were petty denialist.

covid didn’t even let him enjoy the absolute power he gained through rigging in his party candidates at almost 100%. Hope others look and learn

but I also fear that our Own here seeing this and finally discovering that power and loot does not insulate you from death might impose an 8 to 3 curfew from his hiding under the bed . Very concerning

He died of heart complications.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/africa/2021-03-17-tanzania-president-john-magufuli-is-dead/

Ghasia Africa gani,nachoma nguruwe hapa na sio kwa sababu ya mwenda zake…nooo am just celebrating my own achievement

[ATTACH=full]354815[/ATTACH]

We know and we don’t care.

Pole Kwa familia yake na taifa la Tanzania.

Magufuli just died. Announcement made just now but Waihiga Mwaura is currently running a well prepared commentary about his life on Citizen TV! This earth is hard!

Now a new health policy is needed in TZ

You do care! That’s is why you’re quoting me.
Nonetheless, schadenfreude to El Magufuli.

Unfortunately you are on point!!! But he fought a good fight. Bright was TZ star should the dude survived for another term or 2

You could be right… but there’s probability you are wrong hence ignorant

Died at 6pm. Also remember that media houses always have an updated eulogy of major public figures at hand.

sasa kufunguliwa is out of the picture. expect stricter measures like kama huna mask 20,000 fine. hii ni kuwasha kidonda na moto

Covid right?? What’s the deal here? the guy never took any precaution for the last one and half year since ‘covid’ and it spared him to now?
Or he was just lucky?.. ahh the ‘new strain’.

See holes?

Magufuli has died of a heart attack and has had heart problems in the past and had a pacemaker. His death has nothing to do with corona. RIP @johnpombe Magufuli Bulldozer.

Bloomberg washaanza
[SIZE=7]John Magufuli, Tanzanian Leader Who Scoffed at Covid, Dies at 61[/SIZE]
John Magufuli, Tanzanian President Who Scoffed at Covid, Dies at 61 - Bloomberg

No . actually this new strain is very bad compared to the last one. In my village, I never heard of a covid death during the first wave. But just last week 2 men died, the daughter of one of the men is in ICU. This is replicated throughout the country. Those figures the covid cs is giving are greatly undereported

Covid causes heart complications due to low oxygen in blood

Heart complications as a result of Covid

He could have survived if he had swallowed his pride and agreed to be flown to hospitals with better facilities,lakini coz alikuwa ashakanyaga kila mahali vibaya he had to make do with his unqualified TZ doctors,those who dont wear masks even when sitted next to a patient dying of covid