BREAKING NEWS. 2 MORE BEHEADINGS IN NICE FRANCE

christians are not as passionate about their religion like the muslims

ReLiGiOn of PiSs

Whatever happened at NICE is not NICE at all

Was very Nice. My pleasure is when the imperialists suffer. They steal from our West African brothers 50 years after independence

so now you blame the white man ,i thought according to you its all “bonobo’s” fault he he

I are taking sides with terrorists

They should start by burning all mosques there

These people ubweka bweka about the West everytime. When They are fleeing how come they never bother their oil rich muslim brothers? Uko they can then Allah Allah the whole day and spit kila pahali when fasting.
I dont support jungus with their in born loathing of njeuthis but these arabs are from my point of view, Worse. I have been to Tunisia and Egypt for holiday and was very disgusted.

Then there would be 100 b3headings for every mosque burnt

I hope Europe gets recolonized again by the filthy arabs

doesnt really matter , this world is going to shits anyway

The muslims stand to.loose either way huko si kwao wanapeena reasons za kuanza kutimuliwa nna vile Macron hufana a quiet psychopath

Dushisky osha kuma kwanza ndio upate customer.

France is a country of racist cunts. That said, freedom of expression should be protected by all means. Extremist Islam Ideologies only lead back to the stone age…

how many beheadings for france to bow down to the demands placed upon them. Those guys carrying out the acts are only making it harder and harder for themselves. France is by no means a poor country, they bow down to no one. They’ve been known to go a bit cuckoo when galvanized on a national scale

For every 3 killed Frenchmen the French troops and their mercenaries in West Africa kill hundreds.
If it was Swedish or Norwegians I would feel some empathy but not the French.

Gaddafi was killed by the fellow Arabs he oppressed for years when they got help…and he’s nobody’s brother - more like a friend.

What’s wrong with a cartoon of Mohammed or Jesus anyways? Good luck with stopping that the world over.

Muslims should be carefully Wana washa Moto hawawezi zima. This ghasias thought they can dictate their shit allah god pale Central African republic. Waliona Moto when Christian rearmed themselves. No mosque was left standing.
Walijaribu kushould allahu akbar which was in vain. Inasema their allah was deflowering the 72 virgins. He did not have time to save them.

Ndio nashangaa far right waingie mosque wapige watu Kama fifty risasi vile ilifanywa Australia

That ka lady who wanted to be president in France sahii ako Na chance

C.A.R, India, Myanmar and china are teaching people valuable lessons on how to handle islam