BREAKING: Hawa Waarabu Kweli ni Kama Punda.............

They just thanked Mama Merkel by killing at least 10 Germans and injuring many more in Instanbul.

AND THE BOMBER IS SAID TO HAVE BEEN SYRIAN.

Kionjo tu.

2 Likes

What suprised me ni hii upuzi ya Iran vs Saudi, unakuta hata nations like Sudan and Somalia expelling the Iranian ambassador and cutting links with them, WTF.

8 Likes

Nani amewatch Homeland s5? Life imitating fiction hapa.

3 Likes

It’s like you read ma mind… True to the last letter…
The middle east questions will never be resolved if the west continue creating criss after criss.

1 Like

Umeskia kitu inaitwa shia & sunni. Hapo ndipo maneno iko

3 Likes

NAULE JAMAA WETU ATARUDISHWO :frowning:

I know kuna rivalry, lakini mahali hii imefika ni umama. Ju beste yako amekosana na msee fulani, haimanishi even you should cut ties

3 Likes

Arabs are a truly cursed lot. I interact with many of them, and honestly never a day passes without resisting the urge to kill one

2 Likes

WE ARE ENTERING BAD TIMES, THIS FIGHTS WILL BE A PIVOTAL POINT FOR WLD WAR 3

I call these countries Saudi ass kissers…

2 Likes

Don’t be a bigot,

hehehe…
i would call you a fool if you beleive wants peace anywhere.
their empires were built by war and peace would be the proverbial straw that the camel couldnt handle.
they have learnt the hard peace doesnt spur the economy but war does.
this partly explains why trump war cries are received so well.

1 Like

Those Syrians who killed the Germans in instanbul are Isis trying to create chaos in Europe just like the alshabaabs have tried to divide Christians and Muslims in Kenya by specifically targeting Christians whereas in somalia they kill fellow Muslims indiscriminately

even without the west interfering, the arabs generally love violence plus the quran really teaches it

2 Likes

Niaje kabuda?

1 Like

Wasunni (Saudi and her allies ndio wenye mambo) wamelikorogo kabisa

by the way Criss Cross walienda wapi?

8 Likes

@mayekeke anasemaje, Iranian ambassador atimuliwe Kenya au la

jump jump criss cross will make you jump jump…

2 Likes

Its about race and religion. Iran is persian(More european). Others are Arab. And then the shia sunni bullshit.

1 Like