BRAINLESS Mt. Kenya Cows Starting To Grow A Brain. They Are Dropping CHURCH INDUCED ASSHOLERLY (CIA)

https://x.com/i/status/1800356636462387450

1 Like

Nimeskia magana, ni koru…farafara.
Transleahen kiasi itakuwa msuri.

@ChifuMbitika naendelea na class vizuri. I understand basic.

1 Like

I’ve engaged lots of people kwa ground. Most of them are really in the dark about the things these women are talking about.

The things netizens are angry about, most regular citizens don’t know about. That’s the bigger problem. Most don’t even know about the implications of the finance bill, like the jobs that will be lost.

Lots of things haziwafikii. Others don’t care. Alafu problem ikue wapatane na ile line of thought ya Karen and others “Ruto anatax wadosi”…

3 Likes

The majority of Kenyans are illiterate. Ushai ona mtu ana reason kama takataka? Utaboeka sana.

4 Likes

Sad reality

1 Like

Pipinya
Finya
Piiiiiinyilia

2 Likes

We have a literacy rate of 82% which is even higher than yunared states.

1 Like

Hehe, there are various forms of literacy. Merely being able to read and write is not the sole measure of literacy; there is also the capacity to assess and make sound decisions. Kuna category that voted for Rutos’s presidency juu tu ni mutu ya kanisa na anateswa na Uhuru na Baba. They are the majority.

3 Likes

it is very normal to rally behind the underdog, hata wewe ukiwatch Barcelona vs Brighton, which team would you like to see win as a neutral? Ni aibu kubwa sana Uhuru/RAO could not win an election even with deep state machinery at their disposal.

1 Like

Leta transleshen waturedio

mimi na mungich @Electronics4u tuko nyumaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ya kiongozi RUTO uliam

No Idea Idk GIF by SWR3

1 Like