Boychild will soon make the shitiest decision of his life- Marryin

[SIZE=6]‘I screamed for 5 or 10 minutes!’ Winner of $768 million Powerball jackpot - third largest in US history- is revealed to be a 24-year-old man who has already quit his job and plans to use the money to ‘help out the world’[/SIZE]
[ul]
[li]Manuel Franco, 24, has been named as the US’ third largest ever Jackpot winner[/li][li]He won $768.4 million after buying a ticket at a Speedway in New Berlin, WI[/li][li]Franco said he felt usually ‘lucky’ after work one day and decided to buy tickets [/li][li]His ticket was the only one to match all six Powerball number on March 27[/li][li]Franco said he didn’t think ‘an ordinary guy like me’ could ever win the Powerball [/li][/ul]
By LUKE KENTON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 18:23 BST, 23 April 2019 | UPDATED: 19:09 BST, 23 April 2019

[ul]

[li]e-mail[/li][/ul]
View comments

The winner of last month’s staggering $768.4 million Powerball Jackpot has named in a Tuesday press conference.
Manuel Franco, 24, from West Allis, Wisconsin, became the third largest jackpot winner in US history when he purchased a Quick Pick ticket at a Speedway in New Berlin, in March.
He said he felt usually ‘lucky’ after work one day and decided to test the feeling by buying a handful of tickets.
‘Around 2pm I had left work. I had pretty much felt lucky…its a weird feeling, not natural at all,’ he said at the press conference.

‘I felt so lucky that i looked up at the camera and I wanted to wink at it because I really had that lucky feeling.’
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/23/18/12625774-6951693-image-a-15_1556041707982.jpg

+2
[ul]
[/ul]
Manuel Franco, 24, from West Allis, Wisconsin, became the third largest jackpot winner in US history on March 27
Franco and his girlfriend brought 10 each tickets to improve their chances, but he admits going to work on the day of the March 27 draw without checking to see if his numbers had come in.
‘I went to work not knowing any better to check… I left work that day, i remember hearing that day ‘Powerball winner Wisconsin.’
‘I got home, saw the tickets me and my girlfriend had bought together…went on my computer, searched up the Powerball numbers.’
The 24-year-old says none of his girlfriend’s tickets elicited any cash, but the third of his 10 landed him four dollars - much to his delight.
‘I think it was the third ticket and I did win $4 and I was super excited about that. It doesn’t happen very often.’
But checking the very last of his tickets, Franco admits he was stunned to look down and see all six matching Powerball numbers on the ticket in his hands.
'I looked at the first number, I see that second number and my hear starts to pump. I’m like “No fricking way.”
‘I looked at the Powerball number and it matched. At this point it was going insane. I don’t want to embarrass myself on live TV, but it was amazing.
‘My heart was pumping and my blood felt warm; I screamed for about five or ten minutes.’
[ATTACH=full]234934[/ATTACH]

+2
[ul]
[/ul]
Franco insists he was feeling ‘lucky’ after work one night and decided to buy a haul of lottery tickets with his girlfriend. He was named as the winner of $768.4 million on Tuesday
Franco hasn’t revealed what he does for a living but he said he returned to work the following day, and found himself completely unable to concentrate. He quit his job a day later.
‘It feels like a dream – like any moment I’m going to be back in my room laying and its going to be a disappointment.
‘I simply cant believe that an ordinary guy like me could ever win the Powerball.’
Previous to his incomprehensible win, Milwaukee-born Franco revealed that he was regularly worrying about money and desperately trying to get his bank account up to $1,000.
But despite the incomprehensible amount of money he now has at his disposal, Franco said he still plans to live his life as ‘normal as much as possible.’
Franco’s ticket for the March 27 drawing was the only one to match all six Powerball numbers.
It’s believed Franco will opt for the single pay-out option, leaving him with a cash-sum of more than $477 million.
With laws in the state not permitting lottery winners to stay anonymous, Franco was given 180 days to cash in his ticket and reveal his identity.
‘I’m just gonna take off somewhere and take my time with it,’ Franco said about what the next chapter might hold for him. ‘[I’ll] talk to my family about it and make sure I’m spending the money the right way.’
[SIZE=5]Share or comment on this article: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7]Winner of $768.4 million Powerball jackpot is revealed as 24-year-old[/SIZE]
[ul]
[li]e-mail[/li][li]Add comment[/li][/ul]

I wish that man well juu watu wengi wakipatiwa pesa nyingi kama hizo akili zao huwa zinalipuka.

That’s a whopping ksh7684000000

Its actually kes 76b