boychild and depression/suicide

There are people who are more susceptible to depression bana, acha ujuaji. Research more, especially people who suffer from schizophrenia and bipolar, a good chunk of the cases have the untreatable variety of depression and end up committing suicide.

your brain is your greatest adversary or your most loyal compatriot…
use it very very wisely with great awareness. watch it as it thinks …

otherwise depression tulipita kila msee though mimi yangu nilikuwa natuliza na kawasaki 24/7 , I swallowed pills lakini kitu kubwa zilinifanya ni ku corrode digestive tract na some spinal cord disfunction for a while…
nilienda therapy 4 months… etc etc… then I go with the flow these days… not really deep into anything

It once hit me while abroad. Lost appetite, lost weight and energy just vanished. The worst bit is very negative thoughts that keep flashing in the mind. I had more than enough money though. Going out and talking to understanding people helps. After taking a holiday flight to JKIA my appetite came back after landing in CBD. Difficult to understand.

Happened to me in my mid 20s. Never abused drugs though but suicidal thoughts were always lingering. Nilisaidiwa by changing my environment, and settled deep ocha where I was close to nature.
Quarter Life Crisis can ferk u up.

Yes. Changing environment is key.

What about alcohol and depression . Does alcoholism cause depression or is it the depression that leads to alcohol ?

How? You still carry the same head .

Ulikua unamiss nyumbani… The thoughts of fucking 300 Bob lanyes zilifanya appetite irudi

Nothing like that. There many beautiful easy lays in Jo’burg than Nairobi.

Ask a psychologist

Manic disorders can lead to excessive consumption of alcohol or sex.

Yeah coz had a lawyer chic from a loaded famo but she wasn’t working.we were in a come we stay relationship & we had met in our locals.her drinking was too much mpaka she became an alcoholic.folks took her to rehab but she relapsed tena worse.realised she was not herself, telling me so many stories bout a failed relationship with an ex, unemployment, strained relationship with parents, siblings…but now she’s fine,2yrs sober free…

Environmental factors are external and not internal. These external factors influence ‘the same head’ and cause either negative or positive stimuli.

I can tell that guy is seriously depressed. He suddenly went from the insults spewing Bingwa we knew to a lovestruck one in love with singo matha and now enjoying being called a faggot. Clearly he’s trying to fight some demons. Am on his case trying to understand how depression manifests itself amongst anonymous online users.

I have been baffling with depression since 20 years old. Didn’t know or put a name to it upto when I was diagnosed Nikiwa 27.
Vile others have shared its a deep dark hole to be in. In the depth of it you can’t save yourself. I’ve lost so much opportunities and golden chances because of it.
I’m manic depressive. Had a bad manic attack in June, very mild in 2018. My first and worst manic was in 2015 which was drug induced. Some stupid Ugandan business partners laced my weed with lots of heroine. I’m clean and sober for 3 years now.

So after the manic attack in June last year, a really bad depression episode hit me, peaking in September to Jan. Talked with my our big boss and got a unpaid leave ya 6 months.
So just been riding the wave, learning to dance with my demons, keeping the ever present suicidal thoughts at bay.
Reported back to work on 15th this month. We keep on moving, rebuilding and hoping never ever to lose this fight completely.

Bro, try connecting with nature. I mean raw connection, without the gadgets. Spend a cloudless night away from the bright city lights, watch the Milky Way Galaxy. Tembea mahali kuna the traditional simple life, preferably place haina hadi stima, without all the vanity. That shit works like a charm.

Maragoli si niku link up na dem mzuri, very feminine 25 years old, childless …

Arab?

Hang in there man. A day at a time.

Hang on, bro.