Boy Child Resisted Nonsense

[ATTACH=full]144266[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144267[/ATTACH]

9 Likes

Hi tuliona

2 Likes

:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D

Mbogo clearly was not ready for marriage, aende akikaukanga

1 Like

Mbogo will be humping his fist for the next few months. He should contact @Eng’iti for wanking lessons

3 Likes

Way to go Mbogo way to go. Hiyo dame naona ikipelekwa kwa Mbogo free wakicheza wakule fine.

6 Likes

On saturday we were “selling” our daughter and the gentleman failed the identification parade once. we didn’t fine him but the embarrassment was too much…

4 Likes

Rituals za upus

8 Likes

Even me I can’t tolerate such nonsense

4 Likes

It’s advisable Bibi avae viatu you can easily identify, kuepuka aibu.

8 Likes

mwaks, eh?

1 Like

:D:D:D yeah, you are family or planning to be.

3 Likes

Habari yako kijana? Nikusaidie kivipi?

3 Likes

Wanafunikwa vibaya ata heri burka

1 Like

they are meant to be jokes fine yafaa iwe mia mbili . hata mimi sikuwai kubali hio upusss

Mbogo then went to Nairobi and authored a fake demand letter from Karen Residents Association which fools bought hook, line & sinker.

5 Likes

usually the lady gives the guy early warning either thru simu, sisters ya dame or friends vile atakua ameva leso so as to avoid embarassment.

Naona you are resisting me also :(:frowning:

1 Like

…as a man you set the rules, otherwise waende wakikauka. My dowry was strictly a formality. All the negotiations set beforehand. Na hii mambo ya ku-identify nilisema itolewe ama wamuoe wenyewe.

8 Likes

One time nikienda kitu kama hiki, I specifically told madam (ex) that I don’t want hii game. We discussed this between us.

She defended me mbele ya her parents and they agreed.

Along the way, alinitumia a pic of her feet and told me “just in case it happens”. I agreed because it was a fair enough hint.

On the day, it didn’t happen. They called me and asked “do you see the girl you want among all of them?” I said no. “She’s in the compound so where. You and your friends, enda mmtafute”.

And we found her kwa banana plantation after around 7 minutes of searching.

It was a good day :slight_smile:

10 Likes