Booster shoot manenos

Check how many letters are remaining in the Greek calendar, then put 3 shots each. Let’s go. Joe Biden na Xi Jinping wamefanya kazi bwana :D:D:D

[MEDIA=twitter]1468591828790300672[/MEDIA]

them robots going to pump their bodies with all forms of vaccines in the name of protecting themselves

Am done with 2 + booster. Ata hizo 3 za omicron nitakwachu, I dont wanna take no chance with my life banae

Juzu ulisema utadungwa zote 45

Waambie ata wafike 100 mimk and my antibodies tunasema asande sana nakunywa pombe kama fucking naamka bila hangover ama ni valium nameza:D:D

Nauliza kama hii vaccine ni too much sasa, watafute the unvexd kwanza

[ATTACH=full]402753[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]402760[/ATTACH]:smiley:

:D:D

Plandemic problems , can’t relate

Wewe GMO, you are now property of fizer or modana. Wacha kusumbua watu!

Sisi watu wa malaria zone with no underlying and overlying issues tuko safe from hizo Covid19 shit.

niko AstraZeneca mdau

Hii ni biashara tu. Unaona censorship happy Ranjeet wa twitter amengoa hio tweet to protect big pharma.

Anti-vaxxer Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
Anti-vaxxer Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
The meaning of anti-vaxxer is a person who opposes the use of vaccines or regulations mandating vaccination;

“Merriam Webster has updated the definition of “anti-vaxxer” to include people who are against the forced vaccination of others. So you can be quadruple jabbed and still labeled “anti-vaxxed” if you don’t support authoritarian government mandates.”

Relax. Bado hujakuwa fully vaxxed. Mikono itakuwa kama ya heroine addict with all those shots. :smiley:

Nimeweka hii ndio watu ya cnn waseme he didnt say so…:smiley:

Jokes aside, ndio hiyo.

[SIZE=6]The definition of ‘fully vaccinated’ is changing … - cnn.com[/SIZE]
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/17/world/coronavirus-newsletter-intl-17-11-21/index.html
17 Nov 2021Waning vaccine immunity and rising infections due to the Delta variant has prompted wealthy nations to reconsider the definition offully vaccinated” – which usually means two Covid-19 jabs. UK …