Boniface Mwangi KCSE score

What did he score? I fear it could be a j…bE

http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/just-score-boniface-mwangi-get-sitting-2016-kcse-exams/

By the way, I thought this guy had a journalism diploma, kumbe ni std 8

I wouldn’t be surprised if its that low, i once watched him on T.V interview, the guy was incoherent, kept on moving from one topic to another whether relevant or not and shouted down many times other panelists who fact checked him.

1 Like

TRAGEDY OF SMALL BRAIN AFRICAN.

You don’t need an A in KCSE to make a difference in your country.

Mngekuwa mnauliza what your governors got in KCSE.

26 Likes

I wonder how you would do on national television if your first resort is to block people who differ with you on ktalk, where we’re anonymous

27 Likes

Nice .well said mzee full . I respect huyu kuria wa gatundu…he can challenge anyone logically, lakini kuna watu wana temperament issues … waache kukua tight asses na kucatch mafeelings Kenya ni ya kila mtu sio wao pekee

Keep wondering maybe it would help you in life or someone else who cares. I didn’t know it was my first resort, you do keep count of some useless data.

5 Likes

I told u die-hard kamwana sycophants…no wait let me repharase that!! All shiny eyes will hate a fellow shiny eye more than a dim eye if the S.E is a kamwana critic. They consider the said S.E a traitor who needs to be annihilated.

Moses “mungiki” Kuria’s surprise appearance at JKL when bonny was being interviewed was supposed to be the crucification of Bonny on live TV …it’s good the activist bailed out.

@spear , bonny m may be a Std 8 drop out but at least nigga has a heart. This guy saved a kid’s life…a kid that the govt had ignored. He sacrificed his career for this girl. Did u see the small girl on TV?

12 Likes

Urefu wa mboo sio uzazi.

1 Like

Your running sentence(s), structure, punctuation. Please be the last to cast the first stone.

5 Likes

Seems like you also need to go back to your english teacher for remedial classes.

4 Likes

You need common sense remedial courses. Useless Mungikis.

1 Like

Sasa matusi ni ya nini? I am not kikuyu if that is what you’re trying to imply. Sijui kabila inaingilia wapi kwa hii discussion?

9 Likes

Hi @Jirani. Ulipea @Blaze mkia for Christmas?

2 Likes

Touchè

1 Like

He scored D plain.
Mathematics (E)
Chemistry (D-).
CRE C- (minus)

http://kenyanfeed.com/2016/12/boniface-mwangi-kcse-results-2016-score/

1 Like

Hii system ya KCSE inanishangaza like say I wanna be an artist, painter or lawyer sasa chemistry napewa nifanye itanisadia vipi…mimi at A levels I only did 3 subjects which I was sure that’s what my career was going to be and that’s what I was gonna study in uni…

3 Likes

going to school is not just for careers. though i dropped chemistry at form 3 i find the chemistry i learnt in Form 1 and 2 handy when i need to mix a small quantity of termicide for use in my home. i don’t have to call rentokil initial every time i have a pest issue in my home…

5 Likes

As long as you know how to read utasoma tu mixing instructions you don’t need to have knowledge of chemistry…same as you never did wood work but you can hammer a nail on a door…No

13 Likes

Atleast kcse results zake ni za ukweli si hizi A za kuibiwa ati 300 A’s in one school na saa hii ata A moja hawana

5 Likes