Bodycam footage of police shooting of Daunte Wright released

CNN reporters thought they were bosom buddies with blm activists on the ground.

:D:D:D:D:D

[MEDIA=twitter]1381793202689179650[/MEDIA]

so the

so the cop forgot that tasors are yellow and guns are black in color…she held that gun all through and didnt realise it wasn’t a yellow taser … this is planned murder , she knew what she was doing and why she did it

hii kitu ni yellow for fucks sake …anybody knows when they are not holding a yellow thing…

[ATTACH=full]359187[/ATTACH]

i think the ladycop is justified by shooting the fool, the guy reached/made sudden moves. what if angechukua bunduki apige madam risasi. phuck the stupid nigger umeshashikwa na bado unaanza ujinga with armed people

26 year veteran to boot. You’d expect a 26 year veteran to do and know these things blindfolded. She should be in a position to even know how many rounds are remaining in the clip from the weight of the gun or if there is a chambered round just by placing it in her hand. Definitely she would know yellow from gun metal black!

Too many questions yet to be answered.

Meanwhile blm founder anaendelea kunukisha kitungua when such protests happen under their banner.
[ATTACH=full]359233[/ATTACH]

Its good kuona pia black Americans wameanza kujua CNN imejaa fake news.

The other day we saw a cop aking’ang’ana na taser and ended up getting shot. Maybe her instinct of self defence moved faster than her thought process.

Huyo mjamaa alikua anarudi ndani ya gari kuchukua bunduki. Kwisha.

Very simple: Two wrongs are committed here:

1. The victim resists arrest
  2. Cop shoots the victim instead of tasing him.

If the victim didn’t resists, he wouldn’t have been shot.
If the cop used the taser, the victim wouldn’t have been killed.

Am not a gun expert, lakini kwani hawa polisi wa US wanabebanga pistol ikiwa na round chambered na safety off ready to fire?

:D:D I’m sure he now misses Trump .

Question: why was his escaping?

https://t.me/joinchat/Sgu5-BaQSnrWupi5