BMW-Berlin marathon.

[ATTACH=full]193456[/ATTACH]
The best distance runners of our time go head-to-head. The world record might be broken this morning.

Eliud Kipchoge has won nine of the 10 marathons he has entered. His personal best of 2:03:05, which he ran at the London Marathon in 2016, is just 8 seconds off the world record held by Dennis Kimetto. He has only lost against one man, Wilson Kipsang who beat him in Berlin. The rematch between the runners will no doubt be a gutsy race.

Kenenisa bekele is a potential threat to the kenyans

[ATTACH=full]193455[/ATTACH]
Edna Kiplagat will become the first-ever elite able-bodied woman to finish all six world major marathons. She will be up against Gladys Cherono and Tirunesh Dibaba

Everybody is rooting for the main man Eliud kipchoge to break the marathon world record.

Today I’m not going to Church because of this Marathon. I have been waiting for it for a while. The legend Kipchoge vs his great friend and rival Wilson Kipsang. People think this rivalry might push the time to sub 2 hrs but I don’t think so 2:02:30 is my estimate. It all depends on the tactic used. Kipchoge is a great finisher at 35km he will control the finish. Kipsang starts his break at 25Km, punishing everyone around him. Who has the endurance? Well let’s enjoy the biggest marathon yet.

He just might, he is the perfect athlete

watching LIVE

if all factors are held constant Eliud Kipchoge will take it

What a coincidence, leading athletes wamepita under the bridge train ikicross. Is this shit scripted to create the good shots???

https://schoener-fernsehen.com/html5/stream/RBB/rbb_sd

thanks but i am live on citizen teefee

Two of the three lead pace makers have dropped off.Its not looking very good now for kipchoge who is aiming for the world record.

guy is hardy and with Kipsang providing good competition this will be quite interesting…I think he will win but for the world record i dunno

Sub 2mins will be broken by a Kenyan. Wish we can focus more funding here and train future athletes.

61.06 at the half way mark. This is well within the WR but kipchoge will need a big second half performance to beat the WR.

This is a very fast race as Wilson wanted, now its all or nothing. Brilliant race, even the pacesetters have gone. Kipchoge is a mental genius so he will stick to him.

Sub 2 hours…:D:D

I’m told that every good runner has a pacemaker, his role is to maintain the pace for the runner till the time he’ll break away.

who told you:D:D?

are the pace makers with with Kipchoge normal athletes?

They should be, perhaps armateurs??