BMW 116i

Did you read the whole thread ama you are picking excerpts from where your smelly ass lead you?You are a special class of dumb.

I read the whole thing but anyone who mentions odometer limit in a conversation about speed is a fool.

Are you implying my posts are also ignorant?

Light

Light supercars are unstable,a simple google check for lambo for example, will show you that.You can also see that they lie lowdidnt say that.There is a whole mix of elements brought together to bring about stability.Weight and lowering COG

It was within the context of bhp vs rpm you mongrel.Ngoja post ya konyagi uchangie cunt.

Uncircumcised swine sounding like those rural know it all vagabonds . Amekalisha watu kwa mawe telling them how gari ya his cousin iko na mbio juu speedometer imefika 260.

Rink?

Unfortunately I never engage cunts who troll using mama’s wifi in mama’s house.Dont be fooled that we are the same coz we share this platform.We ain’t.At least enda uoshe viombo za mum kabla uni engage na your uji brain.Maybe when she passes on you will be able to sell the house and buy you a nice mercedes.Sawa mtoto mzee ya malaya?

Sasa pia haujui kwamba speed is a power to weight ratio thing?

Mamako ndio hajui

Enda uongee maneno ya malaya… That’s where at least uko na competency.

@Deepwater and @Agwambo wacheni mchongwano banae!

mummy amekosa kukupatia cerelac leo ndio sababu unanyesha leo kababa?my posts owe you nothing ghaassia.katombwe nauko.

Ignore the rants from this small boy trolling using his mamas wifi,he is just a RAT trying to gain relevance by leeching on a conversation.Nothing to worry about.

Msomali sugu Tulia
Usituletee korona ya isli hapa

It is evident you have never driven a Mark X, go to youtube and see cars pushing 200-260Km/hr. Japanese cars are alll capped at 180 Km/hr…even if you get a Nissan GTR, it will be capped at 180KM/hr(Some even have GPS modules integrated into the CPU). I recalibrated my speedometer when I upgraded my wheels and I can do 200-210 when the situation calls for it. The drag coefficient of a Mark X is similar to an Audi A6, so your aerodynamic argument is also not true. Acha kudanganya a 116i keeps up with Volkswagen GTI’s, it cant. BMW 320i makes 184hp, the 328i makes 250 hp, This engine(The engine is the same difference is number of turbos) is already really high strung and further tuning leads to knocking and unreliability. And it is funny how guys with European cars are always like, my car is reliable if I literary throw money at it

The Toyota Crown and Mark X are JDM cars…They are not sold in America and the ones that get here are mostly previously owned by Japs, so are Japanese quality

You

You sound like the owner of this jalopy.If yes kindly allow me to log off this thread at this point.[ATTACH=full]304142[/ATTACH]

I own a jalopy…you sound like you only get lifts

The 116i is a good car but that doesnt mean toyotas arent. All I can say is that BMW should have power train transmission on time each time. Reason? Engines are not as well made as the japanese. However, the car has a supersolid structure and body and very heavy for that matter.
If your car is vibrating below 200kmph you need to repair something. cars that vibrate at 140kph are 1960s models. do you own a car? Your statement “Even a V8 with all its power doesnt go beyond the 160kph redline.” tells me otherwise.

Ok ok am sorry I said that.Saa una catch feelings why na tuna elimishana kwa hii forum?I just shared my experience.
The power train transmission vibe is spot on.Anytime the gear is on automatic and I suddenly come to a halt,I can feel the car trying to push forward by itself even after stopping.Apart from that,being a rear wheel drive tuned msport the power and handling is crazy.Am not saying it’s a perfect car,but I would dare take it where I cant take the 3 series.
Tuna share tu experiences maze hakuna haja ya kujam.