Blues Music

That’s rythm n blues / soul not Blues.

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]Sasawa mjuaji

Wewe ni kijana mdogo Sana. Mimi natambua Boys to Men, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Sade, Silk etc

I’m 17

No way. You must be around 25

Fixed

What does this thread have to do with IQ? This is a thread about blues music… Focus on the topic of the thread…

:smiley: just the facts man, just the facts

I am listening to this music while I am working, love it so much!

Its wonderful brah, i love listening to blues while studying.

I love the sky is ctying, especially when I work.

came to discuss blues

then I saw it’s mbaku
ugh

You got a problem with Mbaku brah? Im the most pro black person on this site so ofcourse i listen and love blues, this is my music and not the decadent stuff that many low iq blacks listen to. But lets keep this thread about blues because thats what this thread is about.

so you went through their brains, and “saw” how low IQ they were, based on their preferences? and that was informed by your perception of their preferences?

joke’s on you

You people need to stop labelling new age music trash just coz it isn’t tasteful as you would prefer them to be. A person who was born in the 70s would automatically love music from that era and so forth. Watu wa 90s we grew up on 2000s rnb, which you guys are trashing. The only trash music ni hii ya saa izi watu wanaimba about fucking bitches, rocking designers and shooting niggas

I dont have to go through their brains, i just need to read the many low IQ comments coming from their brains that they type here. What Kenyatalk has convinced me is that africans cant make deep evaluations, that is one of the limitation with low IQ. Another theory that i have is the language, in that our languages are not as developed as other peoples. When you have a developed language it means that you can express yourself even deeper. Its alot, but anyway, lets keep this thread about blues.

Good music is good music… I love RnB and never have trashed it, but it also depends on which RnB artist as there are different RnB artist who sings about different stuffs with many singing about trash stuff. Regarding rap, i have stopped listening to it since majority of it is done by low IQ blacks and consumed by low IQ blacks, but i listen to some limited artists like Kendrick Lamar whom i appriciate.

I do listen to Rap but I love going back in time to listen to classic Weezy and Yeezy tapes.

No one gives a flying fuck what you like or dont like.Ktalk is not your mother’s kitchen where you ask your mother’s mboch not to put too much chilli in your 90% water soup.Neither is it your illiterate girlfriend’s one bedroomed apartment where you go to order her to abort and she agrees without bating an eyelid.Fuck off you hollow brained nincompoop.