Blue Moon and Kenya cane cost me pussy!.. wanawake wa Nairobi......

When I come back to Kenya for holidays, I normally bring back loads of booze,designer perfumes and fags juu I’ve discovered that it’s the only kind of thing people appreciate,kila kitu ingine afathali ata upatie mtu ganji ajinunulie.

Most airlines allow you two bags with a maximum of 23kgs each plus hand luggage.

Kazi ni kujaza the bottom layer of the suitcases with mizinga, designer perfumes,then cover them with clothes etc…
Ukifika duty free you fill the hand luggage bag with more alcohol, perfumes and fags.

Hii raundi I did the same and the best thing about landing at JKIA siku hizi it’s busy so none of those hungry eyed customs officials needs to know where you’re landing from… ( Delay tactics… kikikikkkk…)

Anyway, nishapenya after kukanja official Flani euros kadhaa…

All my friends and relatives get their loot alafu it’s now week number two and I still had some of the booze nilileta but I wanted to try something different!
My cousin recommended that since I am a Vodka person ati I have to try Bluemoon.
I love it and that is all I wanted to drink alafu kuna ingine inaitwa Kenya cane.

My cousin has organised a bash at my place and he has invited a few of his lady workmates.
There is four single women colleagues of his that are there so it’s my Match to loose!

Mimi I didn’t know that there is anything wrong with drinking Bluemoon and Kenya cane.

Kenyans and their unrealistic expectations!..
Honestly, I had like a few bottles of Irish whiskey in the kitchen cabinet but I didn’t think to display them so it’s just my favourite Bluemoon and Kenya cane on display on the kitchen table!

My cousin doesn’t chanua me because he thinks the import booze is all finished and anyway, there is all other sorts of drinks.

Mimi nimebambika na Bluemoon and everytime I try to Katia all these hot mamaz and they ask me what I’m drinking,they all seem to get turned off!

Mimi sikushikanisha until the following day ndiyo cousin yangu ananiambia ati Bluemoon hi drinks inatharauliwa!

As a Vodka conessiour I think Bluemoon iko juu.

Lakini waKenya no wale wale Tu!
Anything foreign has to be better!

And that’s how I missed out on some quality pussy!..

10 Likes

Kwani your Kiswahili iko down aje kabuda mpaka chics reject you simply coz of what you are drinking?

6 Likes

I stopped reading at buying fags.

8 Likes

I dont think alcohol is the problem mate. If a woman wants you, it doesn’t matter what you drink. Another man can approach the same women with a bottle of “legend”/“chrome” and taste those sweet walls. They just didn’t feel your vibe mate, don’t blame the booze.

9 Likes

napenda bluemoon sana pia, but i remember in one of the ulevi sacco edition i was told heri konyagi badala ya bluemoon…now that you said it, konyagi is from tz [SIZE=1](a foreign brand)[/SIZE]

1 Like

My cousin told me that Bluemoon makes you come across as cheap.
Is Bluemoon a poor man’s drink ama what’s wrong with it?

2 Likes

Yeah. “legend” and “chrome” too.

1 Like

i’ll speak for myself; kando na kuipenda, msoto na mimi ni marafiki wa mara kwa mara

6 Likes

:D:D… @Fala 12 na @cortedivoire hebu njooni kiasi

2 Likes

Kabuda si nikutumie muratina original tuone vile biz itakuwa?

1 Like

https://ewedit.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/nocountry_l.jpg
seriously bro? i’m sure ulikunywa merry cane and other drain cleaners at some point in your life,i know i did.You being an avid talker you must have come across lethal-than-plutonium329-flavored-mercury concotions paraded here and also in ktalk…and now you gon hit us with ‘kuna ingine…’,?.. really man?

3 Likes

Wacha kulaumu bluemoon labda huyo rafiki unataja ni waweru na alikuwa amemark territory yako mbaya madame wakaogopa kubomolewa nyuma pia

3 Likes

Hapo umetudanganya…
Huwezi kaziwa kwa sababu ya brand.
They didn’t know umetoka ulaya?

Kabuda ata madame wamelewa hawakutaki?:D:D But I cunt understand how somebody can say they enjoy drinking whiskeys or whaterver. I can’t bring myself to put it near my nose unless my beer has dulled my ability to smell.

4 Likes

I’ve even been known to pitisha 'nga’ngo concealed in Smirnoff bottles Kwa kinena pale F2 back in the day but when I left Kenya there was no blue moon or Kenya cane.
Mimi ni odinareh… Wacha hizo mbuyu…

2 Likes

Sweeps zinanukia hapa…

1 Like

Sawa, the truth is I told my cousin to organise nyap I organize the bash.
I think they were impressionable university girls.
I picked my choice and she was the biggest of them as like them nikamwambia atakunywa nini…
I lured her into the bedroom tuongee mambo Flani and after taking a sip of my Bluemoon akadai ati haoni kama nitawezana!..
And she told me live, ati siwes afford time yake!..

1 Like

Blue moon is shit. Hiyo pombe nilikunywa instead ya kulewa nikaumwa na kichwa

2 Likes

mee too

pia wewe ulikua smuggler ? iskue ni pandisa ,nakucheki.:cool::cool::cool: