Blood Sacrifice

But others also sacrificed agricultural produce! Humans have always sought to kill, sacrifice or molest that which they think it’s inferior to them, reason not withstanding

I would understand you while you are on a christian pedestal. My questions for you, are all other religions and traditions wrong for not believing in jesus? Is your god different from the next (i know you are thinking "but theres only one god "…your god?),are all people regardless of religion,created by A god? Which one? Those that dont believe in A god,religion or ideoligies,are they wrong? To which sect would they be answerable to? As in if an indian is not religious ,does he answer to his hindu devotees or what? Who gets the rights to judge him? Ama one hell fits all?

Cheki jibu nimepatia @revisionist hapo juu. I would bring in deep geography but nah. One thing’s for sure,humans crossed and mingled with other societies over land,eons ago

The Creator has no Religion. All Creation is His. One does not go hell based on Religion but on deeds. The universal standard is Love. Love exhibited by service and forgiveness. Endure with these and hell shall never see you. There is something called spiritual evolution. Look at the Yogis of India. They are very high levels of spirituality. They live the Christic life. Many Christians ironically are much less developed spiritually. They may aspire to Heaven but they find themselves mired in the daily attachments of the physical life and this impedes spiritual progress. Just as Jesus while on earth said that the 1st shall be the last I believe that hata akirudi the scandalous cow loving Indian shall be welcomed before many Bible thumping pastors. God is Love. Love is action. Daily action. Unceasing deliberate action. Humility is action. Daily unceasing. Those who inflict pain and suffering yes shall likely find themselves in hell. And hell just like heaven is universal. But I could be wrong. These are matters that have alot of nuance. I am only sharing where my understanding imefika as at now.

I dont know about you but ny incline to the idea that the “original sin”,“the forbidden fruit”,is nothing but a sexual encounter and if god felt underwhelmed over the act ,hence the jewish approach to said subject. Sex,sexual organs have never been a celebrated act, ushaiona mtu naked ukapitana na yeye ama unavukaga side hio ingine despite vile hakuna kitu atakufanyia?

Sex is a gift from God. And all gifts can be misused. So He shared how this gift should be used. And shared how it should not be used. All the rules He gives are ultimately for our benefit. Look at the societal ruins we are living in today because of the destruction of the family unit. Sex is important but it has its place in society. Nowadays to advertise hata dasani there must be a semi naked woman kwa bill board. Something is wrong if that is how we perceive sex and its place in society. Used responsibly sex is great when misused we fall into the lunacy of abortions etc. A path that leads to hell.

Correct. These guys are attempting to argue that humans societies have existed independently to advance a certain dogma

I sense alot of christian aspect here,which is biased. I appreciate the fact you said god is not religious…makes sense. But who claims him as theirs? Every religion calls him a different name,his wrath is the same but folks believe him in different ways too. You put jesus in the mix and thats where you lost me

I am curious which dogma is this that relies on people existing independently?

I did not intend to lose you but I am sure you have grasped the essence of what I said. God has many names. All Sacred. All referring to Him and His Attributes. And He has shared all this knowledge with His Children. I find the religious divisions very petty. Usually based on pursuit for power and money. Petty human pursuits. My Reason being that my God created the Universes. Even the ones we have not imagined exist. There is so much out there for us to learn and experience that getting lost at this level is very sad. Guys should just do good. Exercise Love and Forgiveness Service and Humility. If an action would cause you or your loved one pain/loss why enact it on another? If we all. Did that then alot of this turmoil would be gone… And this earth would be the paradise intended. The earth is a School where we come to learn Love and Forgiveness.

Until we all appreciate that we are Spirit with a body attached and NOT a body with a Spirit attached we shall grope in the darkness. Even the ones who say they are saved and know God. Will grope in the darkness.

Do you usually see how a child raises tantrums whenever you don’t do as he/she wishes?.. The point is that child’s reasoning is limited. No matter how hard you try to make him see sense…so he will think you’re a dictator until such time he will come to an understanding of why you did what you did to him…
That is the point you’re at. That’s what it is when it comes to understanding God

This is why i stay far away from religion. The bickering never ends

And this is how i live…with flaws offcourse but I atone them in best positive way possible
Amen to that

I get you:D
[ATTACH=full]316753[/ATTACH]

I may tell you how much Christianity has borrowed from Zoroastrianism and Buddhism, very ancient religions…
But, apparently God never “chose” them.

Who said He did not choose them? Did He tell you that? The truth is one. That is why things are similar. Buddha surely came to do the work of God. How else did people learn compassion? Spiritual evolution is a real thing. Not familiar with Zoroaster but the Persians are very close to God even in the Bible. All these came to do His Work.

so there is a thin line between sacrifices to God and Satan?
since both require blood sacrifices.

Yes. Intention is the key. Saran has nothing original. He is a creature. He actually likely found sacrifices being done. God and Satan are not at the same level. Not by a long shot.

The question you have posed shows you have an inquisitive mind. At the University of Nairobi the course that studies such human questions is called anthropology. It’s a Bachelor of Arts course.
Your conclusion about the gods of some Middle East people being the real deal shows you are just another pedestrian or an academic dwarf who was just posing a question with self made bogus conclusions

Humility is the key to all knowledge.

Then what exactly was your argument when I say that God is for the universe, has always been so, will always be so, has never “chosen” to ‘manifest’ through any race, tribe or religion?
Because, if you were to take your religion with a pinch, you would actually see the facts spoken about by some talkers in this thread.