Blocked MFckers @admin

I always see an option for me to see ignored members…

Is there an option where ignored members don’t see your post…I don’t get to see kina Kapote et al for ages…because I chose…

So why do blocked members get to see and comment on blocked content…by elders specifically targeted…

I think ukila block…mbona unaona post za mine na Mimi Sina haja na post na comment zako…

Admin extend courtesy so ukila block you don’t get to see or comment on my content…nor do I…

Malayaz comment where erstwhile tumelengaa interaction…improve …blocked should not view or comment where wamekula mblock…

Kijiji yako anyway…

Lakini mablock zangu ni Ojinga Indiots na matusi za wamatha and curating my interactions…live and let live…but we need options bwana…si lazima nideal na chokosh wa kondele…kuargue na product za akothee zinamaliza braincells…

Eg. Walewamekula block yamine…sitaki ona post zao na sitaki wacomment za mine…not so hard is it…for sanity…ama tung’oe block…

Wacha Kapondi Aishi na mazimu wake bila Mimi see nor comment…extend the same to me…Kuna maraya Ojingas who I need not interact with…erection iliisha na bado…

In simple terms…block should be one…hatuonani…Kuna haja Gani uweke mtu block na kila siku Ako kwa post yako…they shouldn’t see it to begin…

Unapost…alafu unaona the marayas have posted 16 ignored comments…wanaona post kwa nini na Wako siberia?

Pull up your socks boss

You have serious personality issues if you block someone in an anonymous site

Yes

Thought so too. Ama wale huCatch feelings after matusi

When you interact with an entity for extended periods of time they cease being anonymous no more, whether they be robots or animals. They become like just any other person. They gain the ability to either please or irk you, hence provoking emotions.

@Dr. Kerre(PhD) is there anyway i can block @PHARMACY asshole aache kutumia vibaya

Niaje Mechatronics Engineering graduate & Chief Lab Technician at JKUAT EEE Wakashop?

Najua wewe ni guru wa CNC and 3D printing.

I’d like to gift someone special a 3D-printed dildo embossed with my name.

Unalease 3D printer na 150/- ama?

Said something to the same effect a million times… Na sina ubaya @horus07 :smiley:

In life you have to curate your experience…eg. what’s the point of me reading Kapondi regurgitated nonsense every day…or kusoma matusi ya some burukenge who is obsessed with your posts…si kila mtu adrive on their lane banae…Siberia is for those who can’t be helped…I can see I already have ignored Siberians comments…admin wakikula block wasicomment or read content pia…simple…

Anonymous or not…man curates who he eats with, fucks with etc you can’t chill na kila burukenge just because they exist

Anonymity gives a villager the benefit of doubt until they remove all doubt wao ni burukenge…and at that point one has to disengage

Uliniblock kitambo kwa hivyo nyamaza

I can’t block those handles which troll or abuse me .i frustrate them since I know this place makes them feel they are anything .