Black pastor tells Southern Baptists they became ‘whores for Trump’

A Southern Baptist minister recently accused his fellow pastors of becoming “whores” for Donald Trump – which elicited howls of protest from some of them.

[ATTACH=full]445629[/ATTACH]

Kevin Smith, a pastor at Family Church in Palm Beach and former executive director of the Baptist Convention of Maryland/Delaware, spoke the first day at the SBC General Convention, where he accused some ministers of “losing their minds” after Barack Obama was elected president in 2012 and then shamed themselves by supporting Trump, reported Protestia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJh_8s-I5Bw:6

“I think some Southern Baptists lost their minds when a Black man was elected president – not all, but some,” Smith said.
“I think some Southern Baptists were unloving to Black people beginning in 2012 with the killing of Trayvon Martin.”
“I don’t mean agree about politics or policy … I just mean giving a darn that somebody else is hurting who is supposed to be your brother or sister in Christ,
and I think some Southern Baptists just bent over and became political whores with this whole Trump stuff,” Smith added.

Turmoil erupts after Black pastor tells Southern Baptists they became ‘whores for Trump’ - Raw Story - Celebrating 18 Years of Independent Journalism

Blacks are generally conservative by nature.

You cannot expect blacks and especially Southern Baptists to support liberal ideals like abrtion and gy marriage.

They are also hesitant to take the experimental vaccines and many only do so when they are threatened with being fired if they don’t give in to the jabs.

All the above aligns with conservative white evangelicals approach to all these issues.

A smart Republican leader only needs to figure out how to get votes from the black community by tapping into their naturally conservative ideals.

Not only blacks but Latinos too and most migrants are conservative , but republicans still want a white republican party

Ask yourself why Blacks vote overwhelming for Democrats and would continue doing so for a very long time. Democrats are willing to get their hands dirty, Republicans would rather not interact with 13/50 community. They are better off pandering to white bozos.

But Republicans would never ever dislodge the Latino and Black vote from the Democrats.

Black voters are a lost cause. Its the Latino voters republicans are after & they getting them.

How can a black pastor support a party that is busy indoctrinating kids into transsexual chieth in schools?

Blacks tayari have a low population alafu wanamalizwa even further by their kids kufundishwa LGBTQ chieth in schools.

Blacks wanafaa kuwa independent of dems and republicans, they should vote for their best interest.