black man kunukisha kitunguu pale russia

[SIZE=7]Abram Petrovich Gannibal[/SIZE]
F[ATTACH=full]332941[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]332942[/ATTACH]

Jump to navigationJump to search
“Gannibal” redirects here. For Abram Gannibal’s son and Russian general, see Ivan Gannibal.
Abram Petrovich Gannibal

Abram Gannibal, bust in Petrovskoe.
Born c. 1696
Unknown, likely Logone-Birni in present-day Cameroon
Died 14 May 1781 (aged 85)
Saint Petersburg, Russian Empire
Nationality RussianOther names Petrov HannibalSignature https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6b/SignatureAbramPetrovichGannibal.jpg/160px-SignatureAbramPetrovichGannibal.jpg
Abram Petrovich[a] Gannibal, also Hannibal or Ganibal, or Abram Hannibal or Abram Petrov (Russian: Абра́м Петро́вич Ганниба́л; c. 1696 – 14 May 1781[1]), was a Russian military engineer, general, and nobleman of African origin. Kidnapped as a child, Gannibal was taken to Russia and presented as a gift to Peter the Great, where he was freed, adopted and raised in the Emperor’s court household as his godson.[2]
Gannibal eventually rose to become a prominent member of the imperial court in the reign of Peter’s daughter Elizabeth. He had 11 children, most of whom became members of the Russian nobility; he was a great-grandfather of the author and poet Alexander

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6kn_gYCaWw

interesting…

What is this kunukisha kitunguu? I always thought ni kutia dem nyege mpaka usikie that wet pussy smell?

That was so funny I forgot to laugh. Carry on dufus

sio Russia pekee

Beethoven was black too

This reminds me of Yasuke, the 16th century African Samurai.
History can be fascinating.

It means making lots of money.

come to think of it even JESUS CHRIST son of God was african

:D:D:D

everything is always 6 degrees away from anything :slight_smile:

No one of his descendants was black?

Thanks for the rich piece. I had heard about this guy but I never knew his name. Some writers usually refer to him simply as The Negro of Peter the Great.

Fun fact :he had been enslaved by the Ottoman Turks and it they who gifted him to the Russians.

Shakespeare was black too.

The black skin colour was diluted through intermarriage

First time i heard there are used to be Russian nigger

Alot of black history is deliberately bring swept under the carpet… @DrZeus umenichekesha, ati kupatia dem nyege mpaka anuke kitunguu? Shenji sana

And the saddest thing is we Africans except the Egyptians hatuwezi fanya research kujua more about our ancestors. Tunangojea Johnny from Uk akuje kuchimba huku looking for fossils.

You nailed it

@DrZeus carries his tiny brain comfortably in his ball sack. That is where both of his hemispheres live