Birrionaires Under Sieke

Hawa walikua na issue na uyo mjamaa. Lets see whether your beloved America will handle it the proper way

Watu wanunue gym equipment because corona is here to stay, at least for a long while. We recently bought a treadmill after realizing that the era of public gym is over. It was not too expensive (about $2k) a hardy piece in the Nautilus family. It’s so amazing that I wonder why I used to attend gym in the first place. Also as a black person living with deranged racists in the US, jogging while black can have deadly consequences so a home gym is literally a matter of life and death. #RIP Ahmaud Arbery.

Kunao walijaribu huo upuzi hapa Kiambu rd tuliwaona war na tukaenda hapo Githogoro pahali wanatoka tukawaonya.Sasa ndio wanaprotect joggers.

Si usambaze kiraikoo niwache kuumiza miguu kukimbia kwa lami kila asubuhi.I hear ina improve bowel movements

Ghasia mwizi ni mwizi

Me I tend to keep to myself when I know people have guns. Now you on the other hand it appears you are not the smartest guy in the world… and it also seems that you usually use the same mouth you use here out there in the world. Kimbelembele.

Utakosa aje kupigwa risasi mbili za matako, ukiamua kurusha mdomo kama panya?

You are lucky he was a lousy shot.

Me personally I would have shot your balls off. :smiley:

Nikung’oe stima umee matiti kama za @Motokubwa .

Sorry i dont do cigarettes

Ghasia simaanishi kiraiko ya kawaida na maanisha kidukulu.Ama uko already hi ka shiet ata kuelewa inakuwa shida.
Mtaro wewe.

Kimakia vipi?

Kimakia alitoroka huku

:D:D:D typical D- material behaviour