Billions of Somali deregister from UNHCR database to gain Kenyan citizenship

Mambo inachemka

https://twitter.com/Eastleighvoice/status/1763176514835689936?t=UACfjvOvd0ijYfwRyIEYpw&s=19

3 Likes

billions… kwani wanadinyana kama sungura?

3 Likes

These bastard’s should go build their country.

2 Likes

They will use the Kenyan passport to flee to the West and seek asylum. All the somalis i have met in Europe openly boast of how They acquired the Kenyan passport. Ofcourse before they present themselves to the immigration hiyo kitu uwa imedisappear.

3 Likes

Don’t these embassies already know what these guys do? They should reject all Somalians from getting visas.

It’s a good thing anyway because they eventually leave Kenya to go elsewhere :joy:.

6 Likes

Heri watuondokee but I also observed there is a reverse immigration warias moving from the 1st world to Kenya very interesting

2 Likes

Those ones are usually deportees.

1 Like

Somalia has a very large diaspora community. Pesa yao hukuja Kenya instead of Somalia because there are more business and real estate opportunities here. Pia wakitaka kurudi motherland kuondokea racism and other challenges, its too risky to return to Somalia and live comfortably. I went to Gertrude’s Children Hospital juzi and Wariah walikuwa wamejaza watoto huko. They come from abroad fully loaded.

2 Likes

This is True… I personally have a friend whose cousin is currently in Malindi… She speaks fluent American English plus she is loaded (But Her Swahili is not that good)… Ametoka Baltimore and she and her other Somali friends (5) are on the process on permanently seeking residence in either Malindi or Mombasa…

True. Here is an example. They come from abroad loaded but they are smart enough not to invest in their volatile country.

1 Like

Plus they are more civilized compared to the common Somali…

1 Like

Huyu dame anaspend almost ksh.500,000 per month.Looks like a Somali from UK.Now that Somali has joined EAC and they don’t need visa,they will move easily in between their country and Kenya.There was a time that I went to Westgate and the place was jam packed with Somalis.The real problem is when Nigerians start using loopholes to come to Kenya,the country will go to the dogs.

1 Like

Which civilized?These are rejects who are being deported for causing problems in the UK,wamefurushwa.They come to Kenya to continue.

2 Likes

Interesting. Did they mention why?

Not really… But I once overhead her complaining of the harsh climate in Baltimore.

Do they have Kenyan citizenship?

You nailed it. At this rate, somalis will be among the top 3 in term of population in .ke.
Moi did the same in leading to 1992 and 1997 elections, and here is Ruto, implementing the same script.

2 Likes

Nope… She is an American… But her Parents are Kenyan.

They are also investing in .ke, Kenya is their home