Bill Was The One Cheating On Melinda...

Nawaambianga it’s looks that gets you hot women. Your looks level determines your romantic league. Pesa na fame bila looks just means you will faak many more women in your average/ugly league. That’s why Pascal Tokodi has a hotter wife than Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Warren Buffet combined

Because many of the conventional hot women are shallow and dont get to interact with moneyed men unless by chance.

Bill Gates Snr passed on in Sept. 2020. Simply put there’s no more daddy for Jr. to answer to and he’s consequently wasted little time in deciding to get on with whoever he has in his sights, granny milf or not.
Lot’s of folks stay in crappy marriages because they do not want to upset their parents

And moneyed men don’t have time to marry someone causing outside competition because they have higher emotional Maintainance believng they have options anyway… :smiley:

:D:D like those business lecturers who teach people how to become rich and they themselves are wallowing in financial quagmire…

No, it’s because hot woman + ugly man ni stress kuruka. Many moneyed men try getting the super hot slay queens of the world, only to realise that they are being used and abused because the woman still feels superior to the man on the basis of looks. Hot women usually submit to their fellow hot men.

Kama Charles went back to Camilla while he had a pretty young Diana.

Pretty-faced girls grow getting attention and favours at home and from nursery to university and beyond. Therefore, they dont develop any social or trade skills because their faces do everything for them. In their adulthood, they are unable to hold intellectually stimulating conversations and even struggle to form relationships. With the so called hot women, what you see is not what you get. Men therefore lose interest quite fast after winning them. Such women are only good for showing off with them for short periods but not for living with.

Personally I’m interested in Bill gates run ins with the law, Monsanto theories and the vaccine/Malthusian arithmetic.

Hii ingine yote ni upuzi tu

UOTE=“Purple, post: 3229610, member: 15777”]I have to say it because “losers of the internet” are very good at telling billionaires how to conduct themselves.
[/QUOTE]

Even the un-inflammable @Purple has opened up at the seams under pressure from this one… well, I don’t blame her - she quakes for marriage. Eniwei, the woman in her 30’s or 40’s is sure as hell coming home to roost on Gate’s ess. Go cash that out at the nearest bank, pronto! Ni sisi wale wale tu…hata huyo wako, you’re just living in fantasy, utakumbana na upambane acha watoi wagrow kias.

My favourite has always been United States vs Microsoft.

Before that he had been arrogant buffoon who thought he was untouchable. That case really humbled him.

Microsoft Antitrust Case: The Truth, the Whole Truth, and Nothing but the Truth | WIRED

Maze everyone is that projecting their own insecurities on this this thread.
I always learn a lot from such viral stories. Not so much on the viral story but people’s reaction.

Quite helpful on FB as you’re notified of your friends comments on such. Ni indicator poa of knowing someone’s inner thoughts and thought processes.

Imagine how awe inspiring it would be to live in a system that actually works?

Mnasema nini…don’t think with the thing between your legs. Anyways, Ramos Analia.

When this divorce was announced, my immediate hunch was that Melinda couldn’t handle the gargantuan scandal that is unravelling with these Covid manenoz and the controversial vaccination the hubby is peddling, as a well known front man of the shadowy elite that pull the major strings in this world.

I don’t think at a certain financial level you have time for abstract concepts such as love, seems to me this is a contract that expired.

I’ll check out Gargantuan Scandal soonest, this reeks of a misdirection like the God awful cardigans he switched to.

Naona post wall zimefurahi leo:D:D:D

true,

Why is anyone campaigning for “older woman”. Kuna hidden agenda? A womans value starts at a baseline maybe from age 18 to 22… from there kuna depreciation: add +5 years? Depreciation… add mtoi? Depreciation… add 1000 cocks? Depreciation… nini exactly itapatia a 38 year old woman more value than an 18 year old one???

Society taught us that a man and woman should marry and form a family Unit. This is not to make the the mans life peaceful, it is actually to ensure that children can be raised right, and the man can have some reasons to stick with his 38->48->58 year old wife: years of peaceful cohabitation, and the fact that she is the mother of his children. Otherwise men would probably continually renew their female relationships with far superior (younger) models every few years, like Leonardo DiCaprio does.

Maybe don’t list Girgio Armani, its rare for a homosexual man to find a wife and have kids, by definition his life will be a different path given his sexual-orientation:

Richest LGBTQ People in the World