Biggest Army Ever!!

Wrong again, US obesity is rising across all age groups.

[SIZE=7][B]Here’s why fighting youth obesity is a matter of national security[/B][/SIZE]

Yep on 3rd world, nations will be the ones slaughtering themselves.

But America and the rest of the developed world is already shifting towards unmanned machines.

Drones, Autonomous ships, autonomous robots etc. Plus a highly mobile high tech seal force will practically topple empires in a flash.

Trump is in awe with China. He’s been totally been distracted by those massive and impressive Chinese battalions and its something he wants to copy.

If Trump can fan the embers of WW3 his second term is going to be bloody.

Stop it! Give me comparative stats between the US and whoever at that age group. Supplying sweeping media statements from the US military which were meant for a particular purpose is not going to cut it. Go back to that Dutch source and let’s compare numbers.

71 percent of young Americans between 17 and 24 are ineligible to serve in the military—that is 24 million of the 34 million people of that age group. The military depends on a constant flow of volunteers each year; as the number of eligible Americans declines, it is increasingly difficult to meet military needs. https://www.heritage.org/defense/report/the-looming-national-security-crisis-young-americans-unable-serve-the-military

So far I am the one providing written sources. Yours are gut-based opinions.

Bring your statistics but do not lose sight of the fact that a cartoon started this thread… :smiley:

The mentally lazy hacks who keep trying to show off their liberal anti-Trumpness with new threads every other day because they think its cool & en vogue need to answer one question or shut up once and for all.

Would you welcome thousands of Syrian Arabs, Afghans & Bangladeshi to settle in Kenya illegally? Answer that. or shut up.

Its 2018, Obama is no longer president, switch off CNN & MSNBC & the WSJ, NYT newspapers you copy-paste from & bring yourselves back to reality. Open borders will never be accepted by the majority of the human race.

Sasa wewe, we were having a perfectly good argument…

Anyway, it doesn’t say why they are ineligible. Are you trying to say it’s because they are fat? And even if they were, the USA has the world’s 3rd largest army already:

Largest Armies In The World

Rank Country Active Military

1. China 2,183,000
  2. India 1,395,100
  3. United States 1,347,300
  4. North Korea 1,190,000

So it takes only 1,000,000 of the 10,000,000 eligible to hop to first place. Make sure Kassin sees your stats :stuck_out_tongue:

Kassin, tiga ndeto nyingi :smiley: I was too lazy to go digging but our kassin from a different mother inadvertently just proved my point with stats!

Soma hapo juu.

@obienga was quoting me… You’re as lazy as those fat recruits. Gitangari giki!! :smiley:

Whoever (s)he got it from is not as important as that my assertion is accurate as per your own data. Which begs the question: you don’t even understand the data you have at hand? This whole tiff could have been avoided if you had taken a moment to read what you were gutting and basting! That’s very disappointed. brari maritha…

Eligible does not translate into enlisted, even with free benefits of education, healthcare etc on offer not many are willing to take a bullet in the line of duty. At one point they were recruiting foreigners whose qualification only needed to involve language skills.

You may have forgotten that Canada has the USA to thank for its increased USA origin population numbers from the last time the USA tried to force citizens to join the army against their voluntary` will.

Kitu kidogo. Trump we I’ll close the entire Canadian border with a wall after he’s done with Mexico. That would be hilarious coming from a draft dodger.

PS: hypothetical arguments are allowed.

One more week to go, he will go mad along with many of his followers. Off topic but related now that he plans to send the military to the border did you see the synagogue shooter was obsessed with refugees? Guess who has been vilifying and inciting against refugees?

Meanwhile his black die hard fanatics need to wear their MAGA hats, it could make the difference between life and death:
[INDENT]Two black senior citizens were murdered in Louisville, Kentucky, on Thursday. Maurice Stallard, 69, was at a Kroger supermarket when Gregory Bush, a 51-year-old white man, walked in and shot him multiple times. Bush then exited the store and shot Vickie Lee Jones, 67, in the parking lot before an armed bystander reportedly fired back, prompting him to flee. White Supremacist Shooting in Louisville, Kentucky Kroger [/INDENT]
[INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT]He is also a fan of Donald J. Trump, Blue Lives Matter, and various conservative pages, per his Facebook likes. Kroger Shooting: Gregory Bush Charged With Hate Crimes [/INDENT]

His fate rests with how inspired people are next Tuesday. By people, I mean dems.

[MEDIA=twitter]1057119067654500356[/MEDIA]

Disclaimer: The Palmer Report is pretty opinionated.

[SIZE=7]Sarah Huckabee Sanders has deranged press conference meltdown about synagogue shooting[/SIZE]
Bill Palmer | 3:52 pm EDT October 29, 2018
Palmer Report » Analysis

During her first press conference after this weekend’s deadly shooting at a Pittsburgh synagogue, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders managed to drag the Trump regime’s response to the shooting even further into the gutter. Donald Trump had already tried to blame it on either the media or the lack of guns inside the synagogue, while refusing to blame it on antisemitism. Sanders took a somewhat different, but equally deranged, approach.

Any rational person can easily grasp that this shooting was at least partly motivated by Donald Trump’s racist and violent rhetoric. But in the deluded mind of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, it’s the fault of the media. In fact she told the reporters in the room that “You guys have a huge responsibility to play in the divisive nature of the country.” Then it got worse.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders appeared to say that Donald Trump can’t possibly be to blame for the increasing division and hate in America because he’s so darned popular. More specifically, she claimed that he was elected by an “overwhelming majority of 63 million Americans.” That’s a rather stunning lie, considering Trump lost the popular vote by roughly three million votes.

At another point Sarah Huckabee Sanders accused CNN of being the enemy of the American people, after one of Donald Trump’s biggest supporters tried to blow up the CNN building with a pipe bomb. To borrow a line from Toby Ziegler of The West Wing, Sarah Huckabee Sanders isn’t satan. She’s the one who runs out to 7-Eleven to buy satan a pack of cigarettes.

There will be voting records broken in many states, but its never over till its over. For contrast, over 90 million voters did not vote in the last round.

Do you realize that Drumpf has taken over the national advertising for Republicans? He is using the Presidency in an unprecedented manner. In particular, he’s making a huge deal about foreigners 1,000 miles away from the US border. All this is supposed to whip up the nationalist sentiment with the implication being that dems are somehow responsible for immigration. Look at this flurry of activity…

TRUMP: MIGRANTS WILL GO INTO ‘TENT CITIES’[I]
President Donald Trump said he planned to put people from the migrant caravan who apply for asylum into new “tent cities” that would be “all over the place.” Speaking to Fox News, he said: “We’re catching; we’re not releasing. If they apply for asylum, we’re going to hold them until such time as their trial takes place.” [HuffPost]

TRUMP FLOATS END TO BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP
Trump said he plans to sign an executive order that would remove the right to citizenship for babies of non-citizens and unauthorized immigrants born on U.S. soil. [HuffPost]

WHITE HOUSE SENDS 5,000 TROOPS TO BORDER
The Trump administration is sending at least 5,200 active-duty troops to the border this week in what officials defended as a necessary response to a roughly 3,500-person migrant caravan still weeks from reaching the United States. [HuffPost]

PRESIDENT HEADS TO PITTSBURGH DESPITE PLEAS Trump plans to visit Pittsburgh today, four days after an anti-Semitic gunman killed 11 people at a synagogue — even though the mayor and Jewish leaders in the city have asked him to stay away. [HuffPost][/I]

HOW HATE FLOWS FROM FOX TO TRUMP TO PITTSBURGH This is how hysteria and hatred about migrants spread from Fox News to Trump — and then to Pittsburgh. And it’s not just Fox: The NRA regularly traffics in the sort of inflammatory rhetoric and conspiratorial anti-Semitism that has boiled over into violence in the past week. [HuffPost]

By the time thus guy is done, the country will be a pale shadow of itself.

“I don’t think they have American citizenship and if you speak to some very, very good lawyers — and I know some will disagree — but many of them agree with me and you’re going to find they do not have American citizenship. Our country is going to hell,” Trump said then in an interview with CNN. ostensibly due to immigrants?

[I][MEDIA=twitter]1054354059535269888[/MEDIA]

The president has lasered in on immigration ahead of next week’s midterm elections, stoking fear about the caravan of migrants heading toward the U.S.-Mexico border from Central America. He has falsely claimed the caravan is stocked with criminals, gang members and Middle Eastern terrorists, and has threatened to cut off aid to Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, the countries where most of the migrants hail from.

He deployed 5,200 active-duty troops to the border on Monday in what officials of his administration described as a necessary national security measure. [/I]