Big Head vs Small Head

Nyingi ndio wasee wa foods and drinks. Nyinyi naskia ndio the worst beta mails than ata wale wa credo.

Had a similar situation with a kambodian girl in Nov last year. Yaani hakataki kuingia box but she wants us to hang out and talk on phone for hours every evening/night and no less than 30 minute-calls throughout the day.
Nilipiga hesabu nikaona afadhali lanye where no stupid games are played

Alikuwa ashaingia box. Wewe ndiye hukuifunga

Hako ni kale sijui lazima mupimane 3 months minimum without intimacy, halafu hizo phone calls manze zilikuwa too much plus hanging out na saa hiyo sijakakula.
Nyege zikaniweza nikakimbilia lanye

If you’re still keen on her, mueke stand-by, keep it warm, double deal with another, maybe huyo poko wako and convert her in a month

Fuckin. Unaenda kwa mtu syltranger with ua car. Wacha wewe. Utaporwa

I might lose lots of Man Hours with this move.

Barabara za utawala ni poa ama huko ni

Barabara za Utawala ziko aje kwani?.hata naogopa matope na quick sand

She’s that type of asking …aki leo si uni gift lunch ?. Mbona madam huwa na hizi entitlement…nilimuambia an irrigated crack ndio currency yangu and I made it clear nikienda nataka leads za lay.

Hufai kuenda three consecutive dates na manzi before umkule unless you want to wife her. Zangu mob by 3rd meeting … shuma ndani

Kwa bill…hapo anajua I have scarcity of willingness to do so. Natumai mamake will make plenty of Muthokoi to supplement.
Naona small head carrying the day… kwa sababu ya kitu kimoja tu…Cambodian. nikisema ‘excuse me kitimba’ my odds increases exponentially.

This should be adopted as Newtonian law of horizontal meditation

Hiyo shuma bado inasimama at attention kweli,tunaweza saidia kukaza kamba zile mwarabu amelegeza kule manyuu

Upuuus

Nilikuwa nauliza tu

Upuuus tena

Women use mixed signals when they want to misuse a man by making him think that he’s just one or two steps away from getting pussy.

I also don’t think you’ll get lucky with any of her friends if they already have the impression that you’re the simp responsible for buying them drinks

Utawala has been tarmacked all over. Kama uko na Audi pengine hiyo hiwemake the silly bumps. If she mentions Kincar ,MC or Airways abort mission. Anyways a woman that invites you home either wants to show off your car ama hana watu.

Barabara za Utawala ni mbaya mbovu. In 2017 nilifanya the stupid thing of agreeing to drop some people there after a night out. Walikua wanaishi flats zingine zimejificha huko ndani and the only access is a poorly maintained rough road. I just heard a soft thudding sound chini ya gari. We were quite heavy na Tyre za gari ni low profile so ground clearance ilikua kidogo sana.
After hearing the sound I just hoped and prayed there was no damage. I drove back home safely. On Sunday morning was leaving home. Gari ilishindwa kupanda a very small hill. The gear sign was also showing on the dashboard. I called the mech. He came and removed the stone guard only to find oil everywhere. Kumbe I had hit and punctured the transmission sump and the oil drained out.
Nilitafuta transmission sump Nairobi mzima sikupata. My mech anajuana kiasi kwa circles za BMW hapa Nairobi. Alichapa deal tukaletewa na 30k backdoor instead of 90k plus VAT. Labor nikalipa yeye 10k.Ogopa sana barabara za Utawala.