Bibilical Adam was team Kawasaki.

Lilith’s name is not included in the creation story of the Torah . According to the “first Eve” story Lilith was created by God from dust and placed to live in the garden with Adam until problems arose between Adam and Lilith when Adam tried to exercise dominance over Lilith. One story tells that Lilith refused to lay beneath Adam during sex. She believed they were created equal, both from the dust of the earth, thus she should not have to lay beneath him.
After Adam disagreed, Lilith fled the Garden of Eden to gain her independence. Adam told God that Lilith had left and God sent three angels, Senoi,
Sansenoi , and Sammangelof , to retrieve her.
The three angels found Lilith in a cave bearing children but Lilith refused to come back to the garden. The angels told her they would kill 100 of her children every day for her disobedience. In revenge, she is said to rob children of life and is responsible for the deaths of still-born infants and crib deaths (SIDS). Male children are at risk of Lilith’s wrath for 8 days after birth (until circumcision) and girls are at risk for 20 days. Although Lilith stole children’s lives in the night, she agreed not to kill the children who had amulets of either of the three angels.
After the angels’ departure, Lilith tried to return to the garden but upon her arrival she discovered that Adam already had another mate, Eve. Out of revenge, Lilith had sex with Adam while he was sleeping and “stole his seed.” With his seed she bears ‘lilium,’ earth-bound demons to replace her children killed by the angels. Lilith is also said to be responsible for males’ erotic dreams and night emissions. Another theory says that Lilith is impregnated, thus creating more demons by masturbation and erotic dreams.
She makes a solitary appearance in the Bible, as a wilderness demon shunned by
the prophet Isaiah

Lilith names pops in horror and occult shit. Nice story btw. Lakini alikua anazalishwa na nini?

that is one horny ghost

:oops::oops:Haiya…there was someone before Eve?

you mean to tell us that Adam had a kawife before eve? and there is angel somewhere called sammangelof? wawawawa haki you’re so knowledgeable si you go bring more information please?

Upusu. I don’t have time for mharo.

:D:Dwanakaa maasai

The ‘Bible’ (definition, a collection of books) authored by people from here say, most of whom didn’t live at the same time as Jesus peace be upon him, as much as a century in between.
Many views are not correct and not a representation of Jesus’s words or actions but from a view of assumed understanding of the authors.
However some parts have been recorded correctly.
Overtime additions and deletions have been done. Whether one acknowledges or not, is subject to willingness to study previous versions of the Bible and compare with current.

The bibble has 2 account of creation.It’s only that it doesn’t mention lilith.

Nothing new here. Tell us how Jehovah is a false God and how our lives are a soul harvesting farm.

The creation of humans is described in Genesis 1 and in Genesis 2. The first account is fairly straightforward: “So God created humankind in his image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them” (Genesis 1:27).(male and female.Adam and Lilith)
The second account describes how God formed man out of the dust of the ground and then creates woman from the man:(Adam and Eve)
“Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being. … So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then he took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh. And the rib that the Lord God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man” (Genesis 2:7, 21–22).

Its one account, one verse precides the other, probably due to context.
God created Adam then Hawa from his rib…
Secondly is a description of Humans being created in their own image, not God’s image as many Christians have interpreted, just a matter of English grammar.
God created man in his own image, meaning man was created in the form that he man appears, this disapproves the evolution theory…

Eeeh na nivile alianza kkudai kuride mjulus na reversed cowgirl na Adam was like Nefa!

what are the previous and current versions?

oh man, please please please what you don’t understand, stay out of completely.

why are people so lazy? really? as in seriously? or is it the education we receive? or are we watching youtube videos that challenge one thing then you say oooooooooh kumbe it was like this and not like that?

vitu vya Bibilia wacha kama hujui, au uulize kama hujui. We (I) will gladly respond to you regarding the same.

Explain, instead of pushing me away…

Pick up a couple of copies of the copies, why do yall act like there’s only one version of the Bible, when it’s not the case, there are so many…

maybe the real version haven’t seen the light yet

i like this. sorry for the dismissal. i think in my mind i see so many attacks i forget.

there are several versions. that is true. but there is only one version that is true. that is the KJV 1611. it is the only one that came directly from the early Christians. There was a parallel version, which went along the lines of Constantine, which the catholics use. it is as deceptive as it gets. now in the versions, they have watered down doctrine, statements, Jesus Himself, removed words, added others, changed meanings, obliterated translations until what you have is completely different. I had to throw mine out when I figured it out after much reading and confusion. God was kind to me.

it has. KJV 1611. that is the only Word. the rest are satanic versions. When i tell guys I’m born again they ask “which church do you go to?” the question they should ask is, “Which Word do you read”