Bibi kuzaa

Wadau wife wangu alijifungua last week long should I wait before I dip my mjulubeng in apussy ( not her pussy at the moment ikus ipone kwanza ) coz in our culture they say one should wait for atlest a month , if so then my balls gonna burst ,currently I have 8 kungurus at my disposal but can’t work on them now apparently because of this ban .

Oh brother!

Mwambie akupatie BJ. Kama anakupenda, atakupaa.

Ujue the pussy most likely alishonwa (it becomes tighter), healing will take approximately more than 1 month.

At 3 weeks karibu kuingiza ukimuliza, " Unaskia ushungu? Na sasa?"

Divorce that girl. How immoral can someone be? Instead of thanking God amejifungua salama unafikiria tu ngono?

S

King Solomon himself talked to God one on one and he had 700 wife’s .

SV chieth wewe. Si ungeleta mbisha ya mtoi Elders wambariki venye tulibariki mwingine hapa? I hear the kid is doing good. Unaficha tu sura. Alafu wachana na bibi apone.

Girl 90 days
Boy 60 days
According to Bible

Oh really? Because the same bible says the following:-

The man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, he who commits adultery with his neighbours wife, the adulterer and the adulteress, shall surely be put to death.
Leviticus 20 v 10

If a man is found lying with a woman married to a husband, then both of them shall die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman, so you shall put away the evil person from Israel.
Deuteronomy 22 v 22

Alot of idiots believe in that storybook. It has chained the black man since the white man introduced it. No one thinks anymore. No one has written an African guidebook for ourr pride. What a waste. As for the senior villager who got a child, I offer my congratulations. Babies are stressful but always make their parents smile.

usiende kwa makunguru uletee bibi kaswende

Hehehe tafuta kidem kwa campo uchape fiti