Beyond Umama..............Entering the Twilight Zone of the Damned!

So I open the alerts to see what you nincompoops are saying and I get an alert from I guess @admin/Mod on duty.

The alert says: You have been awarded a trophy; 10K likes.

So I open the alert and get the message: Somehow you have gained 10,000 likes. Good grief!

Now, nobody disputes the fact that I am The Most Influential Talker (The MIT) here. From my meagre 3917 or contributions I have received over 10,000 likes, which basically means THAT ALMOST THREE PEOPLE LIKE EVERY COMMENT I MAKE ON AVERAGE. That’s just powerful, though it doesn’t add a sufuria of ugali to my dinner table.

But the fact is, nobody can measure up to that. There are people who log onto this site just to read my contributions. When they find I am not here their day is miserable and they become suicidal. Some start chewing miraa like horny apes on steroids. I even find grovelling messages in my in-box; “where are you FMCP, Oh, please God I hope FMCP has not died from haemorrhoids bla bla”.

So, when the @admin makes “good grief!” remarks instead of giving me a voucher to Milla Rose’s Kibandanski, I am forced to post this umama thread to match her oestrogen levels.

It definitely must be a ‘she’, don’t you think?

5 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::D:D:eek::DMzee, you only think it’s a she because you are horny!

8 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D kama nani?

Your ego is over inflated . Deflate it just a little bit and you will be fine.

3 Likes

Now, nobody disputes the fact that I am The Most Influential Talker (The MIT) here. From my meagre 3917 or contributions I have received over 10,000 likes, which basically means THAT ALMOST THREE PEOPLE LIKE EVERY COMMENT I MAKE ON AVERAGE. That’s just powerful, though it doesn’t add a sufuria of ugali to my dinner table.

Guka,

I’d hate to short your pacemaker, but you are way below when it comes to likes.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?members/&type=likes

If we were to break it down to threads/likes, your ratio would be nothing next to, say, @introvert.

Iwaje hivyo, congrats on the milestone. Just do not behave like JaKuon after his HBCU honorary doctrate in Florida.

5 Likes

@Nattydread wacha umama. @introvert ni kibonzo (sic!). Taja mwingine ako na threads to likes ratio like mine. JUST ONE!

Brare fwakin!

1 Like

Hehehe.
Hongera Mzee.
Let’s all sing… “If you’re happy and you know flap your gums…”

19 Likes

[ATTACH=full]68721[/ATTACH]

Chess, not checkers, geriatric case.

1 Like

We mzee huna wajukuu ukacheze nao? Unatusumbua

1 Like

Fungua hiyo link na usilie. Mzee hafai kujigamba.

“nobody disputes the fact that I am The Most Influential Talker (The MIT)”

Can you make a public poll on that. I am sure more than 50% of villagers think you are MeFFI.
i had fo use caps & comas for you old meffi

4 Likes

cough3.38 likes per post cough cough

[ATTACH=full]68750[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

Nitapata wapi wajukuu kama watoto ni shoga kama wewe tu?:D:D:D

6 Likes

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Greatest comeback this side of heaven COYA comeback of the year

2 Likes

Fisked

Bingwa wasumbua, covert izo likes to bonga points alafu purchase goods nayo

:D:D swafi fiud macho

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D…Ouch!!!

:smiley: Coomernina

Your adult diaper is loose and spewing faecal matter sporadically. Seal it!! Meffi.

1 Like