Beyond Bragging Rights and a Sense of loss...

Isorait

You are a disgrace to mankind, the kind of thinking you are exhibiting is what any sane thinking Kenya is trying to grow out of. A leader elected to a national office is under obligation to serve the nation without favouring any region. I hope you did not elect a deadwood or kleptomaniac for a Governor or an MCA in your county!

life must move on. so am not affected right now unless kanuke if Raila refuses to concede defeat.

If you could pause your crusade against me for a minute, you’d see that I was not questioning the morality or immorality of tribal voting patterns. I was talking from the perspective that this is a reality in the way campaigns are carried out and the way people vote. The allocation of resources by government whether by way of infrastructure, jobs, healthcare or otherwise, has always been asymmetrical leading some to believe having one of their own in power (or close to power) will allow the benefits to trickle down.

Also, I am a sane Kenyan seeking to understand the motivations that people get to support their leaders of choice. Acting like tribalism and ethnic affiliation doesn’t exist won’t magically transform your beloved country, understanding it however, just might.

I will get to cash in my monthly uthamaki cheques resume. I know you don’t know this but there is a fund set aside for Kikuyus. Keep it to yourself though…issa secret.

Thanks for the heads up, getting me a Kikuyu name asap, no way I’m gonna miss out on this uthamaki goodness!