Beware of Thieves at roadside choma joints near Kenol

You do know you can report these businesses. Get a police abstract and go with the receipt and evidence.

Nyama Choma na kachumbari served away from my house is a no from me. The only exception is if it’s a relatives function. But I used to like Kenyatta market.

Hyrax meat.

After sometime, you will find the guys complaining about the way ‘hakuna kazi siku hizi’, forgetting about the day they had drinks while laughing how they ‘tamurad’ some innocent people,as someone said that’s why most people opt to buy things from honest foreigners.

Makende wacha uchokozi. Brarry fuu!

Mutahi Kagwe alisema msikule, wewe bado unaenda kukula.

All in all Kenol Murang’a is where you will find social misfits and goons like @kanguthu and @Wanaruona the hawker in his safari boots. So what do you expect from such characters???!

Hio labda ilikuwa ni nyama ya mbwa iligongwa na gari na ukapikiwa. Ndio maana haina shape.

Kenol unaweza uziwa hata nyoka na uambiwe ni kuku choma.

Kikopey started like that. They used to sell even warthogs, zebras and hyenas to people. Nowadays nobody bothers to stop there

:D:D:D ati hyenas?

Na ujue a full grown hyena has a lot of steak meat.

Hehe, yes. A few months ago some maasai young men were arrested skinning hyenas huko narok. Where do you think that meat ends?

Na ujue hyena hukula hadi human corpses za poorly buried pastoralists. Hadi woria walienda na TB, cancer etc hyena haitakagi kujua. Hata hio cemetery iko hapo opposite national park kama shimo sio deep…

Kumejaa ma-hustler. That is the Oxford dictionary definition of the word Hustler: i.e. a person who employs fraudulent or unscrupulous methods to obtain money; swindler, prostitute. Scum of the earth.

Kitu 007 hapo nyama choma,we ordered nyama tukaambia 300 kupewa kula bill ilikua 1300

Ukweli. They change the meat on you. you have to stand there and watch the meat being cooked and packed.

Pole Sana kiongoss,that’s sad,@BADASS if this was you igetumia Ile kamutih ya uko kwenu kusnatch back ur Cash?:smiley:

Sisi watu wa reserve hatunanga hizi ma shida.
[ATTACH=full]328440[/ATTACH]

I always wonder MTU anafanya biashara hivyo anfikiri ata survive aje coz on the occasions I have felt shortchanged by a business, I simply vote with my feet and pocket. Hapo ndio unakutana na ng’ombe inalwambia umewacha kumpromote forgetting his role in all this. To the OP, let us make the butcheries famous ndio watu waache kusimama hapo. Inbox Alai na Nyakundi.

Hii hekaya ametoa FB group buyer beware

I stopped going for nyama choma kikopey and Kenyatta market juu ya ujinga ya wauzaji na maisha yangu naona inaendelea tuu. Kuna pan ya mchinku ya kuchoma nyama nilinunua. Siku hizi labda jamaa na marafiki waniitie nyama choma. Mimi hujichomea nyama kwa nyumba. Way cheaper and “healthy”. In my hustle, my philosophy ni heri client anioshe but hakuna siku atawahi sema nilimfanyia a shoddy job and they respect me for that. Hii ya wakikuyu sijui tutasema aje sasa.

I stopped going for nyama choma kikopey and Kenyatta market juu ya ujinga ya wauzaji na maisha yangu naona inaendelea tuu. Kuna pan ya mchinku ya kuchoma nyama nilinunua. Siku hizi labda jamaa na marafiki waniitie nyama choma. Mimi hujichomea nyama kwa nyumba. Way cheaper and “healthy”.
In my hustle, my philosophy ni heri client anioshe but hakuna siku atawahi sema nilimfanyia a shoddy job and they respect me for that. Hii ya wakikuyu sijui tutasema aje sasa.