Beware of Jumia's SD cards

Fuata haya maagizo

I only use Jumia for price comparison and then I hit the streets. Alafu sd cards are the one thing that make enter safaricom shops and meekly fork over my money.

JUMIA niliwagundua kitambo when they were selling at cheaper prices than US amazon for similar items.

But the easiest way not to get conned when buying electronics is to avoid this incredible low prices and flashy deals. Just walk into an established outlet thoroughly inspected your purchase and try to get a warranty. Personally I avoid anything that looks to good to be true except bundles mwitu

I will try buying one from Aliexpress and see how it is. This certain store has over 20,000 reviews with 92% of them being 5 stars, they even tell you how to check the authenticity of the card on their discription. I got my refund yesterday from Jumia.

[ATTACH=full]338631[/ATTACH]

Please share the link/name of the store if you don’t mind…

Nilinunua battery ingine Jumia juzi. Weeh! The foolish thing goes from 0 to 100% in 5 minutes alafu ukiweka kwa simu badala iwake inazimika. Kutoa battery iko 0%. Kuenda kucharge inakuambia iko 100%. Karibu ata ijiandike 101%. Useless Jumia products.