Betty Kyalo HITS back. (Kamenuka)

Women ‘appear’ to have won the game as long as they are there are thirsty men pining after her. The tables turn very fast when they discorver all what those men are after was quenching thier lust, that what will hit Kyallo in a few years. All women can convince a man to fuck them, it takes a special kind to shepherd a man down the aisle.

Kuharibu maneno, his new wife looks younger and hotter. On the other hand, only a mad/poor man would marry betty. Wengi ni wa kuuma na kutupa.

It is sad but expected.

Hahhaha! You wish!

Wewe nyundo, the only one that is hurt here is your r****m ,make yourself useful and clean the shit off your over used back side unachafua hii mtaa na kinyesi chako ghaseer

Saidi

Oo nilisahau kutukanana imekataswa, incase i am sent to siberia , bye
But nimesema tu a few truths si matusi

Women move on faster than men because they have a better emotional support system than men. Mwanaume unaambiwa jikaze tu sio kitu kubwa while womeb receive sympathy and a shoulder to cry on by other women and even men. Men bottle up their feelings and take time to get over break up lakini they pretend it doesn’t hurt.

Dennis Okari alitombewa bibi live live bila kufichwa. That is the lowest mwanaume anaweza fikishwa relationship wise so hakuna vile alijitoa hapo before Betty.

I would still splatter my man juice all over her face

I rarely call people Beta males, but you are definitely one.

uko na link? i missed the memo.

This is exactly what I mean. Men are expected to be blocks of stone with no emotions which makes me wonder how they are expected to fall in love with women.

When women being to feel that the relationship is not working they start to talk to their friends way before the break up and by the time it comes, they have already off loaded most of their baggage and they know someone is there to help and receive them in case of a nasty fallout.

Men just stick to the relationship being forced to think they can patch things up by themselves until the break up hits them like a train. Hapa ndio wanaanza kukunywa pombe wakikuja huku kuita wanawake makunguru na wao wanajiita ALPHA MALE. Hio kujiita Alpha Male inakuanga coping mechanism.

I’d rather be a mentally stable Beta male than some mentally disturbed person in need of psychiatric help.

Very well put by " a smoking gun". Emotions can be subtly read from body language when one tries to afront toughness.

This is exactly why alpha ninjas avoid giving a woman 100%. Most will just hit and run. A woman’s love, just as her interest in you, is ephemeral. The same woman who claims to love u today will hardly think about u in 6 months. Be smart.

Tunakujua … wewe na vulture mko tu same, hakuna kitu mnawachaga

Yeah these alpha and beta male talkers really grate on my nerves. And they can’t even seem to agree on what is alpha or beta. Most of them are probably wankers and virgins who watch some YouTube video or read some online article.

Aaah umenikumbusha mbali na hii apt analysis. The wonderful times of pure idealistic intellectual discourses. The Foucaultian and Derridean thought would state that the " not broken" invites us to read the text under erasure as “broken”, where in the not broken/broken binary opposition refers to two states of mind that are in opposition. Since the state of being " broken" has negative impact the less harmful text of “not broken” subverts the " broken" text in an attempt to deconstruct it; it however fails by leaving a palimpsest of the text under erasure in this case “Broken”.

Mujamaa hapa nadai hard reset … nmehang

Kwanza kunywa maziwa ya ngamia straight from udder then urudi.

Kitu inamwumiza ni venye amefika 30 na ni singo matha. Saa hii market value inashuka below 7/10 (please don’t mention her career. Big money does not make a woman attractive) na aliwacha beta male mzuri in the form of Okari