Betty Bayo's Standards For Her Next Husband

Below 25 wakibeat mtaanza kusema below 20.

Let’s respect her choices. Lakini Hakuna talker anatosha mboga hapa.

Ati fit relationship with money and not the jealous type?uyo Ni mtu anakwambia point blank mtakua wengi but doo lazma utoe

All this qualities are normally erased when you hear shiny eye kungurus say “ma gai ena bia ta ngoma!”

We paid the price. This is the road less travelled and only the toughest will savor them fruits.

Yezzzur!

Once a woman goes past 24, the output is often way less than the input.

The loneliness? I’m sure you are not happy. But of course men who claim to be MGTOW are low key gay.

Hahaha ati future husband. Tsk…! :D:D

How do you know this? And how did you come to that conclusion?

Ok

:smiley: (smh)5. Know english we both can’t talk broken english my fans must both know the different

What does she bring to the table?

Poor positioning of oneself attracts the wrong type of men.

:smiley: hiyo jibu ni hard buana kwani waandika lyrics za crunk?

Baseless shaming. Hii tulizoea 2018, come with facts like a man and leave the shaming and insinuating to the women.

Female delusion knows no bounds. The older a woman gets, the uglier she gets, the less feminine she gets, the fewer eggs she has, the higher her body count gets, the more baggage she has, yet somehow, the more expectations she has for the man who should date her.

Kuna simp atajifanya amemeet hio standards ndio aiitwe real man na other women. The so called ‘pick me’ men. But women are very ruthless…Ukikaa vibaya hii dunia as a man you will live miserably

Mimi hata sijui mnadiss huyu mmama kwa nini. Alishasema anataka divorcee kama yeye. Mnataka nini tena! Wajua wanaume tunakosea pia. Wewe umepea mwanamke mimba na hujamuoa na bado uko mstari wà mbele kukashifu hawa single mothers. Nyinyi ndio mnachangia pakubwa zaidi kuongeza idadi ya single mothers hivyo hamna nafasi ya kuwakashifu hata kidogo. Wale hatuna baby mamas ndio tu tunafaa kuwakashifu.

Whats your point exactly. People like you ndio mnapromote single mothers because they are entitled. Do you think every womans issue is always a mans fault…Men out hear wanavumilia. Umetake time kujiuliza labda huyo single mother aliwalk out vile mzee aliloose kazi…Sometimes wacha kutumia kichwa kama shell ya meno…Be subjective in your reasoning…Mwanaume anaeza pea dem ball na atakubali as long as the woman in question is giving him piece of mind. You are the pick me type of guys…Ati me si mbaya ule ni mwanaume mbaya

My bad