Betty acquires brand new Porsche Cayenne

Badala ya kunitoka si ungedownload tu picha kuweka hapa mbwa hii?

That’s relationship not branding

Attention and validation

She’s putting out a statement to Netizens and her haters alike. Kenyans really dissed her when Joho’s boys unceremoniously repossessed the Porsche Cayenne from her on Mombasa Road back in the day. Her colleagues at KTN snitched on her to Okari about her affair with Joho and the Porsche she was driving then. Reason why Okari bolted into Keroka Forest.

hii hata kama ni kunguru iko munchable

All in all, Betty hana pesa ya kununua Cayenne. A new one costs 14M which Betty I’m 100% sure doesn’t have lying around. Bank finance is out of the question pia.

These stories zinakuanga leaked to bloggers by her and her sister ostensibly to raise her stock in the eyes of potential sponsors.

The porsche is OK until you find yourself witha hefty repair bill of 500k at Inchcape

Ukiona mtu hajaeka number plate just assume ni gari ya kuomba. People who buy these vehicles in cash ( not a loan ) hardly have the time to take photos with them, let alone post them for social media validation.

That is the current strategy. Like that story tht was going round that Akothee is richer than diamond and other big name TZ and Congolese musicians.

It must be hard being a celeb in kenia. The same people u are busy impressing cant wait to see u fail

What’s insurance for you? I remember them covering 900k for a faulty air suspension

Am amused that men have shun away from their personalities and reduced to gossip idiots.

Insurance covering wear and tear repair/maintenance bill? Thats a new one for me! Which cover is that and who is the underwriter?

Kumbe nimekua nikiumia kubadilisha brakepads for my KAD datsun na niko na insurance!

Stack up…

what type of cover is that?

Insurance doesnt cover planned maintenance. The whole concept of insurance is based on unforeseable/untellable risks and once u start covering repairs that are not directly related to an accident umeanguka mtihani. U will soon close shop.

Dont believe everything u read here. No insurance in the world will replace your worn out suspension or problematic steering rack. This Porsche is notorious in failing in both. Enda hapo Inchcape uone wanaume wakilia machozi after kuletewa invoice ya 1.2 mike. Such cars need deeper than deep pockets.

I am aware of that. I have experience in the industry was waiting to see his explanation.

:D:D

[ATTACH=full]364430[/ATTACH]

ang’owa?

VW Touareg imepakwa mafuta kidogo na lipstick ,gari ya mzee ni F15 S63B44 motor iko ng’ang’ari.