Better option wadau?Investment brains come here

Rent the apartment to a sucker for 50K a month. There is always fool willing to pay what you ask for

rent the apartment… any income is better than nothing

UNLESS i rent out to a woria who dont mind paying outrageous amounts and i dont want to because they have a history of damaging property… Otherwise p’angani thats the most you can get for a two bd i think

What if you sell that apartment, get that 13M, find a 100X100 plot in a high population growth area, build decent single rooms, hire a mean agent, and pocket 130k in rent minimum (low income housing has a high ROI so you can probably do more). Use the rent (130k) to make riskier investments like bitcoin, farming, stocks etc depending on your interests, to create the possibility of a huge financial payoff in future. That way, you have infinite chances of attempting new risky ventures with the rent until you hit a home-run. This is important because you won’t get richer without taking on more risk. The rentals ensure you survive in case ventures don’t pan out.

excellent Azor…thank you.I know kujenga ni p’esa p’esa mob but worth thinking about

500km…Kwani unanunua shamba ukiwa mombasa na iko limuru!! Limuru is a good deal, i know they are building the Maumau rd which is a superhighway from Muranga to mai mahiu cutting across limuru, but fanya due diligence kabisa…I once went to buy a plot somewhere in Limuru(ngarariga) after negotiations one day i met some boys aged like 9 and 10 years and they told me if i buy that land they will kill me when they grow up!! Apparently the parents had died n the uncle who was selling it had disinherited them the piece, after doing some background on this i did not buy the land and i’m grateful coz years later the land still has issues…

Meant 500meters from.the proposed road thanks for highlighting the typo.Yes those ancestral pieces can have issues

whatever u dont take a loan and fyi bad time to sell an apartment right now dont sell unless u make more than 25% profit
take your 11m put in short term or long term money market kama government short term loan aka treasury bills, cytonne products with return of between 7-20% 11m equal to 70k on the low side return per million in 3months which equal to 700K LESS CGT potential of 1.5m per yer with no mashida za farming

Treasury Bills | CBK

:smiley: gaddem hizo mean streets za Limuru

2.5 acres for 12m.I think you mean 500mtrs away from the road.
So am assuming an acre costs 4.8-5m.
In Ngarariga…noo way…do more due diligence

Sawa sawa Will do asanteni saana

Thanks just to clarify sina hii 11M…was going to sell my flat huko p’angani and then top up with a sacco loan ndio nipate hii 11M

Very true. Nunua shamba saa zile barabara ishatengenezwa ata kama it is more expensive. Speculation wachia speculators. I went to Syokimau like 7 years ago, the guy then was telling me vile barabara itaanza kujengwa in a just few months. Mpaka ile sign board ya construction ilikua iewekwa. Mpaka leo the road is just the way it was. If you plan on developing the land it is better to buy in a place with infrastructure even if it is more expensive.

Do not sell the apartment, hiyo ni kitu itakusaidia worst case scenario ukifutwa job or ur income goes away or u die at least 38k rent itasomesha watoto.

Asante for the mzito advice

They damage property. I have experienced this 1st hand…

Ngarariga is where I grew up. What place exactly

Pears have been doing poorly and plums. I can’t see anyone in the village within 500M with 2.5 acres. I just can’t see and I know the area pretty well. Be cautious

Be careful with the area, conmen are many. And there are a lot of family feuds and no road is being built soon. That has been the story for long and the Mau Mau road isn’t passing there.

Thank you

Thank you so much

38k a month is good for your bank credit score don’t sell the apartment.Invest in a good renovator once a tenant leaves reeinovate it and add 5 k kwa hio rent.Where I come from rental Ni shamba ya Kujilima…

Infact don’t think of using the apartment or any title deed you own to purchase land in a grey/area hujajua poa.

Comment in Limuru are experienced although,Limuru is an Agricultural town.First do a feasibility on how to reap from the land…12M is a tad too high for a piece of dirt.