Beta chieth president

Maasai women kwanza wa ushago are famed for offering poontangs kiholela. But that’s not even shocking, they can literally lower flags for you any place, as long as it’s secluded. When I was working for the Indianx ilikua infika jioni giza inaingia wadhii wanachomoka wanadai wanaenda kubuy foodstuffs. But ungechecki the bushes near their homesteads, you were sure as hell to find a woman being screwed. Ama kwa jikoni yake. So rampant were those behaviors were norms, but what’s shocking akuna bwana yeyote alijua

It’s boring posting someone’s close family here.square your difference with @uwesmake . don’t drag his family here.respect people’s privacy.

Malaya ya Kahawa Sukari usiniletee.

@uwesmake wacha kusumbua tomba hio nguruwe yako izae mapacha wacha story mingi. Sijui 17,000 handles.

[SIZE=5]FYI @poyoloko delivered a bouncing baby boy which was 4kg in weight.

His breasts are very swollen and sensitive.

Immediately @poyoloko gave birth he went ahead and produced 6 litres of whole milk .

We are yet to establish who the father of the child is but the baby’s hands look like this here :

[ATTACH=full]330581[/ATTACH]

[/SIZE]

Ubaya wanagawia kila MTU including watchman na ghasia za mtaani kama @cortedivoire . Shida ni vile wamekatwa @kanguthu .

Na vile mnamalizwa na hao wanawake wenu wa Kabete? I know that most Kiambu women older than 45 years are widows and their husbands were finished long ago so that the wife can enjoy life with Ben 10s.

Mudavadi is a toad

Unanitaja Kwa kila post kwani unadai kunichunisha skuma

Ni vile nakuona kama ndugu yangu mdogo na sitaki upotee

Serious charge right here… Iingie OB

Hata wenye wako town, the Maasai believes in polygamy and having numerous wives in the estates. It was normal for wives to call each other to know whether their husband was with one of them so that they would go ukunguru elsewhere. That’s why I have never bought into polygamy per se especially in the modern times

Amesema ‘only one dear wife’ check sec 05 kwa hiyo vid.
So, he might have others that are not dear!!