Beta Bish Amenyimwa Kitu After Kutoa Pesa Kama Yesu

It’s 80k from the screen shots, hasara kabisa, jamaa anaumwa

Motherfucker!Ukomee kutaja jina langu ovyo ovyo.I know you envy/admire our body counts.Wewe hata si beta male my fren

Ati jealously? Ata masomo uli swipe left ?

Yenyewe. Lakini slices na pesa havitangamani. Mwanamke akikuomba pesa halafu umpee sahau hizo pesa. Slices hata ukipata hazina dhamani yoyote kama pesa haukumpatia roho safi.

Ukikopea kunguru pesa ni either ulipwe na coomer or useme tu ni donation ya mal-ya sacco.

Noma…but tusichekelee hii jamaa sana. Most men - over 95% - have been down this road before albeit with smaller amounts

:oops:

Yes , smaller amounts due to executing the dick override function, unaitishwa ngiri tano, unaplace a low risk bet na unatoa ngiri moja or even Soo kobole…angalau ikienda bure haulii sana…some of us have been on the climbing lane of the hustle and grind for too long to be confused by some weave, soft voice and scents

Boss, ukikaa chini uhesabu ile pesa yote umebuyia nayo madame drinks/food ever since u turned 18 utalia machozi. Here is the thing, money comes and goes, and even if it does not go, u will go before it. Even Steve Jobs died with $100 million in his account, watu waache ku value pesa sana as if its a small god.

Kwanza hii wiki wanaume tumeitishwa ya school fees sana…it’s like every msg from a single mum ni ya fee ya their ‘bundle of joy’
I honestly wish I was in a position to assist but…

This ‘MONEY TALKS’ hallucination is very dangerous. I’ve a strong feeling that this dude wasn’t purely helping, he just wanted to impress and catch the attention of this chick by his ‘monies’ Perhaps his lines couldn’t. I swear I wouldn’t spend even 5K on a random pussy(if I would, 70Gs would get me 14 CLEAN pussies)Jesus Christ!

Chief, shida sio kuspend, hyo pesa nimenunulia warembo stuff since I my need to bang began hainisumbui. The issue is what level of financial commitment have you made and if it tallys with the target…for example 100 Bob is small money, but can u spend it on one matchbox or kaperemende ka patco ama big G? … pussy ya 70k is madness in this economy (even if am making 70k per hour)

The nigga is just a small deek bich or haezi fikisha thresh hold. Ukisoma kwa text ata dem anamdiss. Anamshow kama anakuwaga na pesa hivyo mbona ata hana dem

:eek::D:D:D:Dpea unemployed person a loan :D:Dulitarajie atoe wapi ndo arudishe?? hiyo nikama kupea your ten-year-old 100 aende shop to buy something worth 70 nakungoja change irudi
[ATTACH=full]220167[/ATTACH]

Yup! The saying “money talks” didn’t suffice for him. Hujuma

Na wanasema woman is the weaker sex.

Utapata same week mama ya huyu jamaa aliitisha pesa ya kulipa jamaa wa kuchunga ngombe akatumiwa 2k

Jumbled up priorities will wipe out men’s wallets…ukienda club saa kumi asubuhi unaangukia nginyo ya soo mbili (desperate hoos) na ukamua mpaka bone marrow, and then some genius has the audacity kufyatua not one , two or even 10k but an entire 70 fuken Kenyan Gs …Yani amepeana someone’s gross salary in one swoop

Wanaume tulisema NEVER LOAN ANY WOMAN MONEY THAT YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO LOSE. Scratch that, inafaa ata ikuwe NEVER LOAN ANY WOMAN MONEY. Lakini some bitch-niggas never listen and let their dicks do the thinking for them. Sasa huyu alikuwa anakopesha kunguru 70k akiexpect itoe wapi za kumlipa na kunguru yenyewe ata haina kazi? Na saa hiyo jamaa ata amekuwa friendzone kutoka 2009:D:D:D. What’s worse is that the nigga has probably never sent his mother such an amount of money. Mama mzazi mwenye alikubeba miezi tisa na akakunyonyesha mwaka mzima. If you’re a weak man who can’t say no to women then just jerk off before committing anything to a woman. Hiyo post nut clarity itakusaidia kutumia akili.

Enyewe money and friendhips don’t mix… utafuata deni ni kam job hunt… yet you see the mathafukkers buying shit:mad::mad: