Bet without taxes and even win a masserati!!!

2nd tickey[ATTACH=full]475658[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]475666[/ATTACH]

I’ve had an account with them since 2017. Jana I tested the tax thing and they taxed my winnings. What am I missing? I’ve attached proof. @Simba2020 pea mimi mawaidha ndugu.[ATTACH=full]475682[/ATTACH]

ulitumia website?app ndio huwa haina tax…nice tips…nisaidie mkuu na tips za leo.

Hizi za wikendi mnaona aje wadau
[ATTACH=full]475712[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]475713[/ATTACH]

Kuna faa kukua na slip ya kushinda lanye

chelseanapoli

Really,hio ya Chelsea I thought arsenal…but Napoli wame-tie na Atalanta kwa ligi siuko sure kama watashinda

usioveranalyse…kwanza leo naona porto,frankfurt…

Ooh ntajaribu kesho ama thursday. About the tips, nmeingia uku late. I’ll circle back with you on Thursday.

Unabet aje bila taxes mkuu, mimi tax zinaniumiza vibaya. They are eating into my profits na natumia 1X bet pia

1xbet huwa na 2 versions. You may have to register another one and hope halipi tax

Wazi, I’ll chaeck it out

Download 1xbet app from apk website

I have been using 1xbet since 2018. Very solid service for gamblers. Even if they operate without license, very trusted site. Any inquiry and immediately a European customer service woman calls back to talk to you. Keep your overall monthly profit margin below 30% to avoid your account being banned. In 2018 I won so much mpaka they limited my stake amount in live sports to below 600. Huyo bookie nilimntorosha kwa NBA games mpaka akaitana. Recently I discovered they are capable of circumventing the tax by operating clandestine … they rely of their reputation to be able to perform indirect mpesa top up and withdrawal. Sasa nimerudi betting. Hiyo tax ilifanya niache 2020.

nice stuff…just what I was looking for…by the way uliwin roughly how much ndio waamue kukulimit coz I’m trying to work my way around that

I was waking up at 3am wakati NBA iko live. I used to make 10k every morning. You load 20k into your account and make multiple random big odd (above 2) bets on few games… single bets za 2k each. Unakula kiasi unakula mingi… overall unamake profit. After a month they banned me from livebetting for month. But pesa nilitoa bila stress. They also limited my stake amount to below 600.
Multibet bila loce ikakuwa ngumu breaking even. I quit. Recently I stumbled upon their apk. Nikapata account yangu iko sawa. Hii worldcup ninekafunga

Bookies wa 1xbet wako keen sana na specific accounts…especially if you stake big in single game bets… more than 2k. Ukikula sana anakukanyagia wire.

Make sure you lose a few matches in between. Keep your margin below 30%

[ATTACH=full]485809[/ATTACH]

My net profit for this worldcup month is 23k… stakes total ni like 59k